12-01-2015, 02:14 AM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?
Last edited by Zane ; 12-01-2015 at 02:17 AM.
12-01-2015, 03:43 AM #11
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
thanks

Your welcome Smile
12-01-2015, 04:14 AM #12
Samurai Poster
Has anyone watch Mr. Robot ?
12-01-2015, 04:18 AM #13
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by avatar1o1234 View Post
Has anyone watch Mr. Robot ?

No why
12-01-2015, 04:45 AM #14
Devious
Treasure hunter
Finest squad is teaming up with them.
to be honest they should be going against the people that are threatening U.S, France , Russsia , Britain , Germany
Hell even anonymous is being MATURE and attacking isis for wanting a ground war against basically almost the whole world.
I think its stupid that skids wanna just team up use all different kinds of booters to attack one ip or more its even more funnier when Finest squad
teamed up with the lizard skids that tells they have no power and is on their knees for The Lizard skids. cause from i remember Finest squad
was on the defending team against Lizard squad last Christmas. anyone can a group and get different booters and call themselves a name
and get attention from people from gamers. But its Whatever.
LS ain't shit. :p
12-01-2015, 05:21 AM #15
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Devious View Post
Finest squad is teaming up with them.
to be honest they should be going against the people that are threatening U.S, France , Russsia , Britain , Germany
Hell even anonymous is being MATURE and attacking isis for wanting a ground war against basically almost the whole world.
I think its stupid that skids wanna just team up use all different kinds of booters to attack one ip or more its even more funnier when Finest squad
teamed up with the lizard skids that tells they have no power and is on their knees for The Lizard skids. cause from i remember Finest squad
was on the defending team against Lizard squad last Christmas. anyone can a group and get different booters and call themselves a name
and get attention from people from gamers. But its Whatever.
LS ain't shit. :p

Lizard Squad and Anonymous are completely different groups. Anonymous would reck LS no doubt lol
12-01-2015, 05:30 AM #16
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Claw
Lizard Squad and Anonymous are completely different groups. Anonymous would reck LS no doubt lol

Anonymous really should do something about them ._.
12-01-2015, 06:36 AM #17
Kronoaxis
You talkin to me?
Everyone knew this was going to happen. These guys are never going to get caught either. :/
12-01-2015, 06:41 AM #18
Originally posted by Claw

Essentially, there is a difference between professional vigilante hackers and kids who have their own booter. Sal
12-01-2015, 08:44 AM #19
only peasants spend christmas playing games

like nigga where is ur social life

The following user thanked XFreakX for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo