12-01-2015, 02:14 AM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?
Last edited by Zane ; 12-01-2015 at 02:17 AM.
12-01-2015, 09:08 AM #20
Originally posted by XFreakX View Post
only peasants spend christmas playing games

like nigga where is ur social life

Lizard Squad Member Confirmed
12-01-2015, 12:33 PM #21
HeroWin
Java Developer
Kek squad inbound
12-01-2015, 05:05 PM #22
Go ahead. Attack again. Not that I think taking down the networks is the answer at all, but lets be honest, people not being able to play online on Christmas day isn't exactly the worst thing.
12-01-2015, 05:34 PM #23
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Go ahead. Attack again. Not that I think taking down the networks is the answer at all, but lets be honest, people not being able to play online on Christmas day isn't exactly the worst thing.

Besides, there are various single-player games out there, though rarer these days.
12-01-2015, 05:37 PM #24
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by FwostyTheSnowman View Post
Besides, there are various single-player games out there, though rarer these days.

very true. Everything is online now. alot of the single player games were the best. like on PS1 & PS2, still play those games lol.
12-01-2015, 05:38 PM #25
Originally posted by Gryphus1 View Post
very true. Everything is online now. alot of the single player games were the best. like on PS1 & PS2, still play those games lol.

I could use the time to finally work on Arkham Knight, Uncharted 2 & 3 Remastered, and GOW 3 Remastered lol
12-01-2015, 05:53 PM #26
They should do it again, It was funny watching everyone on twitter crying about it instead of spending time with the family.
12-01-2015, 06:32 PM #27
KAOSxGaming
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Claw
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

Oh no my bo3 grind Kappa
12-01-2015, 08:02 PM #28
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
can you still watch netflix if your not signed in on ps4 ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo