12-01-2015, 02:14 AM #1
Zane
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?
Last edited by Zane ; 12-01-2015 at 02:17 AM.
12-01-2015, 02:33 AM #2
Originally posted by Claw
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

Seems Interpol and/or FBI did a piss-poor job of finding and arresting these kiddies. Sal
12-01-2015, 02:34 AM #3
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
Seems Interpol and/or FBI did a piss-poor job of finding and arresting these kiddies. Sal

Yes. The FBI did do a "piss-poor" job. I believe last year they only found 2 out of who knows how many people in the group
12-01-2015, 02:35 AM #4
Yes. The FBI did do a "piss-poor" job. I believe last year they only found 2 out of who knows how many people in the group

I guess a group of adolescents attacking incredibly huge corporations (Microsoft & Sony) doesn't mean much in their eyes. It's not like they were using some NSA-level VPN or some shit lol.
12-01-2015, 02:36 AM #5
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Fwosty View Post
I guess a group of adolescents attacking incredibly huge corporations (Microsoft & Sony) doesn't mean much in their eyes. It's not like they were using some NSA-level VPN or some shit lol.

Lol exactly. And the sad part is, If the FBI go on twitter, they can see the posted pictures of there stuff and of them selves... I just dont get how they are still around
12-01-2015, 02:44 AM #6
Specter
Pro Memer
A lot harder to track down then you think, and something like this that's considered cyber-crime honestly doesn't get much attention by law enforcement unless it's major, like a data breach or something huge, for something like a denial of service it's not worth the resources to go after them. You also have to think, if any of these people live in a country like Russia or China, the FBI doesn't really have jurisdiction and can't touch them.
12-01-2015, 03:03 AM #7
naxking
I defeated!
As some of you may know, that last year, around christmas time sony and microsoft servers were down. This of course was due to the well known group "Lizard Squad." As i was on twitter i saw a post by them stating, "What should we do for the hoildays? Its been awhile.." This cliff hanger clearly states they are going to be attacking once again this year. So basically, as an educated guess, around Christmas time, they are more than likely going to attack Sony and Microsoft once again. What are your thoughts on this?

Lizard Squad did it to prove Sony didn't use money to upgrade their security better. Lizard is just showing us how much Sony don't care.

The following user thanked naxking for this useful post:

LostSoulSiskel
12-01-2015, 03:28 AM #8
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?

i hope they dont ruin it again :( also what is there new twitter?
12-01-2015, 03:28 AM #9
Zane
Banned
Originally posted by Tristen View Post
i hope they dont ruin it again :( also what is there new twitter?

LizardLands
12-01-2015, 03:42 AM #10
Tristen
Who’s Jim Erased?
LizardLands

thanks

The following user thanked Tristen for this useful post:

Krypton

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo