04-01-2013, 03:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ATTACH=CONFIG]23350[/ATTACH]Features :
- a whole new way to customize your homescreen : you'll love to choose between large or small icons, this theme is totally yours.
- take benefit of the big screen of your iPhone 5 to display more tiles
- rewritten code for iPad : it's not a resized iPhone version, it's a whole new theme for your iPad.
- updated graphics : new icons, new wallpapers, inspired by Windows 8 Consumer Preview. Retina, even on iPad.
- everything that Metro 8.2 had, will be Metro Ultimate : start menu, lockscreen, hubs... Yes, hubs on iPad/iPhone !

Video preview :

Pricing : If you already had Metro U Mini on your iPhone 4/4S, the 4" version is free, just update You must login or register to view this content. The iPad theme is not included with the iPhone version (sorry about that. A combined package is hard to manage with ThemeIt and this iPad version gave me a lot of work). iPhone and iPad versions are available for around $3.

Available on the Cydia Store for iPhone Retina, iPod Retina, iPhone 5, iPod 5, iPad Retina, iPad 2, and iPad Mini (not tested but should work)

And on ThemeIt : You must login or register to view this content. (4" not available on ThemeIt, but it will be)

Templates : You must login or register to view this content.

Script : this is a script for Photoshop. Use a square image (minimum 480x480 for a Retina icon) with it and it'll automatically create a good icon for the iPhone and iPad versions. It's a bit "experimental" so if it doesn't work, explain me the problem and I'll fix it.
You must login or register to view this content.

Important : I know I'm not the first to provide a Windows 8 theme for iPad. But I was one of the first to release one for iPhone, I'm just updating my stuff. And I think I made some cool features that worth it You must login or register to view this content.

I'm now waiting for your feedbacks, thank you You must login or register to view this content.

CREDIT TO:You must login or register to view this content. modmyi.com
Last edited by xXGRIM_REAPERXx ; 04-01-2013 at 03:43 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xXGRIM_REAPERXx for this useful post:

iLLy-i, zshred
04-01-2013, 05:05 AM #2
zshred
[move]{420}[/move]
Thats pretty cool! Wish I still had iOS!!!!!!
04-01-2013, 07:18 PM #3
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
The whole point of me getting an iPhone was to stray from Microsoft and android. Why the fuck would I want my awesome iOS devices to look like the other shit? :dumb:
04-02-2013, 12:41 AM #4
Alt
Banned
Pretty cool that you can do this with an iPhone but as iTruceFret said, I want my iPhone to look like iOS.
04-02-2013, 01:36 AM #5
zecaben
League Champion
I have this on my ios
04-02-2013, 02:35 AM #6
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
The whole point of me getting an iPhone was to stray from Microsoft and android. Why the fuck would I want my awesome iOS devices to look like the other shit? :dumb:

sometimes change is good i get bored of my ios so i switch it around a bit, ounce in awhile
07-04-2013, 01:11 AM #7
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
yeah another one of those person preference things. some people ove IOS and windows, have the technicial side of IOS but the looks of W8 some may find it to be great.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo