04-13-2013, 06:23 PM #1
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If someone finds a way to hack the iOS App "Battle Nations" (a major hack - a bunch of Nanopods, Coins, XP, Resources, etc) I will pay $50 for the method. I was able to change the cost of the tanks, the rewards for building them, and the repair cost but, when I try to repair or build at the changed cost the game verifies the "purchase" (in-game currency not real money) and doesn't allow the "purchase" to continue. I haven't been able to find the file where it tells the game to verify the "purchase". I would continue trying to get it to work myself but I don't have the necessary tools to read and write some of the files. If you can figure out a way to hack Battle Nations then I will give you $50 for the hack via Paypal or via to your preference. There must be video proof though since I'm paying! Good Luck!

**PM me when you find a way!**

P.S - When I say "purchase" I mean getting the items in-game. I don't know if the word "purchase" has anything to do with finding the file that verifies me getting the in-game items at the proper cost.
07-04-2013, 05:09 AM #2
ADAM594
[B] Bazookin' [/B]
Can't anyone do it?
07-07-2013, 11:25 AM #3
Hickey
League Champion
Maybe is something like clash of clans, were purchases are server sided meaning you cant get iap for free

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo