Post: [Service] Simpsons Tapped Out Whacking Day Rewards [vBux]
05-02-2013, 11:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello Everyone ModdedTroller Here With My Whacking Day On Simpsons Tapped Out Sorry But This Is For iOS Only :P Lets get To The Packages This Service Ends May 9th 2013 (When Whacking Day Ends) Lets get To The Packages :P

Packages Below
Package 1:12500 Snakes
Fort Sensible
Expert Whacking Day Lisence
Gymnastic Lisa and Balance Beam
Snake Rocks
Snake Statue
Duff Stadium
Pet Snake
Bare-Chested Willie
Springfield Coliseum
Drederick Tatum
Sleep-Eazy Motel
Miss Springfield
(Bonus Intill May 1st) The Rich Texan
vBux For Package 1: 50,000 vBux

Package 2: Rewards And Bonuses
Fort Sensible
Snake Rocks
Snake Statue
Duff Stadium
Pet Snake
Bare-Chested Willie
Springfield Coliseum
Drederick Tatum
Sleep-Eazy Motel
Miss Springfield
The Rich Texan
Ninja Homer
Lumpy
Asia De Cuba
vBux For Package 2: 100,000 vBux

Package 3:Rewards And Millions
1,000,000 Dollars
Fort Sensible
Snake Rocks
Snake Statue
Duff Stadium
Pet Snake
Bare-Chested Willie
Springfield Coliseum
Drederick Tatum
Sleep-Eazy Motel
Miss Springfield
The Rich Texan
Ninja Homer
Lumpy
Asia De Cuba
Lushias Gym
vBux For Package 3: 120,000 vBux
Last edited by ModdedTroller ; 05-06-2013 at 02:25 AM.

The following user thanked ModdedTroller for this useful post:

Secret Korean Man
05-03-2013, 06:35 AM #2
Can someone please confirm this is legit? I'm interested. :mmm:
05-03-2013, 04:06 PM #3
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dave View Post

I can do it for you, I already have two posts about the Simpsons tapped out.
05-03-2013, 05:34 PM #4
Absolute Zero
Do your homework, fool.

It's legit. GOMFL has done previous similar services, and it's very simple to do.
05-03-2013, 11:08 PM #5
Originally posted by L View Post
I can do it for you, I already have two posts about the Simpsons tapped out.

Originally posted by ModdedTroller View Post
Hello Everyone ModdedTroller Here With My Whacking Day On Simpsons Tapped Out Sorry But This Is For iOS Only :P Lets get To The Packages This Service Ends May 9th 2013 (When Whacking Day Ends) Lets get To The Packages :P

Packages Below
Package 1:12500 Snakes
Fort Sensible
Snake Rocks
Snake Statue
Duff Stadium
Pet Snake
Bare-Chested Willie
Springfield Coliseum
Drederick Tatum
Sleep-Eazy Motel
Miss Springfield
(Bonus Intill May 1st) The Rich Texan
vBux For Package 1: 50,000 vBux

Package 2: Rewards And Bonuses
Fort Sensible
Snake Rocks
Snake Statue
Duff Stadium
Pet Snake
Bare-Chested Willie
Springfield Coliseum
Drederick Tatum
Sleep-Eazy Motel
Miss Springfield
The Rich Texan
Ninja Homer
Lumpy
Asia De Cuba
vBux For Package 2: 100,000 vBux

Package 3:Rewards And Millions
1,000,000 Dollars
Fort Sensible
Snake Rocks
Snake Statue
Duff Stadium
Pet Snake
Bare-Chested Willie
Springfield Coliseum
Drederick Tatum
Sleep-Eazy Motel
Miss Springfield
The Rich Texan
Ninja Homer
Lumpy
Asia De Cuba
vBux For Package 3: 120,000 vBux

Hold on, so you can do this by the unlimited donut hack right? Now if I pay extra vBux will you be able to just give about 1000 donuts but not negative... If not I'll buy one of the packages, I'll even chuck in extra vBux if someone send me a shit load of snake eggs, about 800+

I don't know if that made any sense, but all I want is to look legit on the game. I don't want negative donuts, I want positive donuts and I want to have legit snake points not have all the whacking day items when I've only got 1000 snake points.

If I still don't make sense, PM/VM or Quote me. Add me on the game, TinyMachineHD :p

Thanks. Smile
Last edited by Machine ; 05-03-2013 at 11:12 PM.
05-03-2013, 11:19 PM #6
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
Hold on, so you can do this by the unlimited donut hack right? Now if I pay extra vBux will you be able to just give about 1000 donuts but not negative... If not I'll buy one of the packages, I'll even chuck in extra vBux if someone send me a shit load of snake eggs, about 800+

I don't know if that made any sense, but all I want is to look legit on the game. I don't want negative donuts, I want positive donuts and I want to have legit snake points not have all the whacking day items when I've only got 1000 snake points.

If I still don't make sense, PM/VM or Quote me. Add me on the game, TinyMachineHD :p

Thanks. Smile

I can get u positive eggs an all whacking stuff. I can't give u donuts tho. Cause on my iPad I have it hacked to where I get unlimited.
If you a few $ PayPal I can get u all premium items and if u pay 15$ PayPal I can get u all the old items u might have missed out on
05-03-2013, 11:24 PM #7
Originally posted by L View Post
I can get u positive eggs an all whacking stuff. I can't give u donuts tho. Cause on my iPad I have it hacked to where I get unlimited.
If you a few $ PayPal I can get u all premium items and if u pay 15$ PayPal I can get u all the old items u might have missed out on

Just a quick question, If I start the game on my phone after you did the hack will I still have the same amount of donuts or will they be negative. By the way, I'm not after the old items, as I said I want to look legit when my mates view my city. So I can't have the old items seeing as I only started playing about 1-2 weeks ago.
05-04-2013, 12:04 AM #8
G-O-M-F-L
Gym leader
Just a quick question, If I start the game on my phone after you did the hack will I still have the same amount of donuts or will they be negative. By the way, I'm not after the old items, as I said I want to look legit when my mates view my city. So I can't have the old items seeing as I only started playing about 1-2 weeks ago.

You'll have 0 donuts. Cause ill be the one with unlimited donuts but I can get u all the premium items tho. Ur friends can't see the amount of sonuts u have
Last edited by G-O-M-F-L ; 05-04-2013 at 12:22 AM.
05-04-2013, 12:18 AM #9

Thanks. Smile

You DOnt get Donuts Lol And i Go To The Snake Whacking Quest And Unlock The items Early With Donuts So You Will have 12500 Whacked Snakes On ur Profile LOL

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Nope No Old items And Your Donuts Will Stay The Same :P
05-04-2013, 03:16 AM #10
Originally posted by ModdedTroller View Post
You DOnt get Donuts Lol And i Go To The Snake Whacking Quest And Unlock The items Early With Donuts So You Will have 12500 Whacked Snakes On ur Profile LOL

---------- Post added at 12:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 AM ----------

Nope No Old items And Your Donuts Will Stay The Same :P

Okay then can I get the 1,000,000 cash + all whacking items + bonuses, but I would like you to give me a new prize every day, not all at once please. I'll pay 200k Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo