05-24-2013, 04:15 AM #1
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); In this post I will be showing you the only working available hack that is for free with no survey. [/B]

1.) The truth about Clash Of Clan's and there " Hacks ".

Well if you played the game you should already know that Gem's are practically the key to this game. So for that fact you obviously will have lot's of fake hacks come along and say they can do things they can't and i'm here to tell you which those are and what not to fall for. ANY DOWNLOADED ABLE PC PROGRAM IS FAKE . There is no way to connect from game center from the ID of that and then connect to the clash of clans specific server they have to included the purchases and to make sure there " legit ", which also explains why I AP Cracker or IAPFree does no work.
If it has a survey 99% chance it is fake. There always can be a chance a Intelligent hacker can come along and figure out how there connecting to there server and well do whatever hackers do. iFile hacks DO NOT WORK., Yes there are millions of video's, that really does happen when you change the settings around. Notice there not connected to internet and changes soon as they do, this is because there server identifies the false codes and gives you a error till fixed.

2.) hack {PATCHED},

That is here on NGU, I will post a link to the forum where to get the downloaded because I do not want to steal the work another has worked hard far, but the reason that this hack works because a Coder has open the app itself and changed a setting in the actual app ClashOfClans.ipa which is the file you download and replace on your idevice then you search for people with over 100k gold and exlir which really helps. Well I hope this cleared stuff up for you guy's.

Any new hack's will be updated on this forum so keep posted Happy

Download: You must login or register to view this content. uploaded by fellow NGU Member. AppleTechKid. link to his thread more details available:You must login or register to view this content.

MAX rank troops hack is NOT legit.[/u] It looks legit and works like it should be but do the test, one barb on a elixir pump with the hack then without. Seem's like same damage right.? Cause it is. The building changes the costume but not the DPS, plus the error signing out is a big pain. Don't believe me give it a try yourself :p

UPDATED
CONFIRMED WORKING STILL AS OF 11/21/14
The updated game assistant is now in English on cydia and does the same hacks! Go get it now you hackers. With new features.! Town hall level and trophy level.!!

To get this you need to add the following repo: apt.xmodgame.com
then simply go to the repo source and download the source.
Uses the same as Chinese game assistant but in English

Need more help.? seem to not just get it right or missing a step or few.? Ask me viva iMessage for live updates! [email][email protected][/email].

Proof of the hack working.

NEW HACK AS OF 9/29/14 !!!

This new hack is a custom server that allows you to join or create your own. Its for fun purposes and does not effect the actual clash of clans server. The link to download is You must login or register to view this content. . Download the files and start up. The run CMD prompt. type in ipconfig. Find your ip address. Open iFile and edit the host section. Type in your ip and then the following " Game.clashofclans.com " on the same line. Start up clash of clans then be on your own server.!

UPDATE NEW YEAR: LazyPressing is a new computer bot that actually works.! it works for the lazy people just let it run all night and wake up to full loot.! its amazing

UPDATE 6/26/15

XModGames: Is the only true hacking tool available both on android and iOS, variety different tweaks. Seeing all the hidden traps and Tesla to searching for specific amount of gold,
Last edited by UnRatedGamer ; 06-26-2015 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Update in game & Live support!
05-24-2013, 06:26 AM #2
cluc
Save Point
Thanks for sharing, however everyone is complaining that the hack doesn't work online.

Basically you get whatever you do, once you exit and return, it goes back to normal.
- Maybe share a video as well?
05-24-2013, 07:55 AM #3
gongcha2
Save Point
WORKING HACK THROUGH CYDIA
How to hack Clash of Clans v3.54 using iModGame:
Step 1: Go to Cydia > Add this source: You must login or register to view this content. > Install iModGame
Step 2: Tap on the app called iModGame and login with your Gmail account. You will see that you don't have any Mod Points yet. Go to Account on the top right corner,tap on Link Device then tap on Thanks INVITER and type in 152395 to get 50 Point Free.
Step 3: Now search for Clash of Clans > Buy > and start enable the hack.
Last edited by gongcha2 ; 05-24-2013 at 11:19 AM.
05-24-2013, 08:16 AM #4
Originally posted by gongcha2 View Post
WORKING HACK THROUGH CYDIA
How to hack Clash of Clans v3.54 using iModGame:
Step 1: Go to Cydia > Add this source: You must login or register to view this content. > Install iModGame
Step 2: Tap on the app called iModGame and login with your Gmail account. You will see that you don't have any Mod Points yet. Go to Account on the top right corner,tap on Link Device then tap on Thanks INVITER and type in 152395 to get 100 Point Free.
Step 3: Now search for Clash of Clans > Buy > and start enable the hack.

You don't get 100 Points for Free - only 50 !
So shut up !!

iModGame is the biggest shit !

The following user thanked Shisha for this useful post:

Dishonor
05-24-2013, 11:20 AM #5
gongcha2
Save Point
Originally posted by Shisha View Post
You don't get 100 Points for Free - only 50 !
So shut up !!

iModGame is the biggest shit !

sorry corrected it. but imodgame is the best!
05-25-2013, 05:53 AM #6
eevald
Gobble
[url]https://*******/PW1WK[/url]
05-25-2013, 05:53 AM #7
eevald
Gobble
You must login or register to view this content.
07-24-2013, 10:23 AM #8
can a ipad2 ios 6.1.3 be jailbroken?
07-24-2013, 11:54 PM #9
UnRatedGamer
Bounty hunter
As of now, no.
07-28-2013, 10:47 AM #10
link doesn't work, fix it please....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo