08-18-2014, 10:30 PM #1
MrNewbie
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys Ive been searching for some hack tools that edit your gems for coc but all of them have passwords etc i know this means that it is fake but some of the videos that dont have the link to that tool show like a 100% proof that the video is working if you guys have any coc hack tool etc plz link it to me or give me your skype i will pay aswell. you guys can go look for this video You must login or register to view this content. there it seems so legit if anyone has or can do the gem hack give me your skype il add you
08-19-2014, 05:40 AM #2
akash54311
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by MrNewbie View Post
Hey guys Ive been searching for some hack tools that edit your gems for coc but all of them have passwords etc i know this means that it is fake but some of the videos that dont have the link to that tool show like a 100% proof that the video is working if you guys have any coc hack tool etc plz link it to me or give me your skype i will pay aswell. you guys can go look for this video You must login or register to view this content. there it seems so legit if anyone has or can do the gem hack give me your skype il add you

Don't bother bro, because the gem,gold,elixer,dark elixer, and other resources and trophies are stored on a server controled by SuperCell, All of them are phishers, they are a form of trojen that once you download will either steal data from your computer or give you unwanted progrems and also add backdoors to your computer, bottom line is there are no hacks out there that can add any resources or gems to your account, they are all fake on youtube too; If you even decide to hack into supercell's server you can get in some big trouble, so just play normal or use apps like peko, Free my apps, feature points, etc. to earn some points which will be redeemed into points.... Hopefully i helped

/Request Close Thread

The following 2 users say thank you to akash54311 for this useful post:

Sting, xkoeckiiej
08-19-2014, 01:25 PM #3
Sting
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by akash54311 View Post
Don't bother bro, because the gem,gold,elixer,dark elixer, and other resources and trophies are stored on a server controled by SuperCell, All of them are phishers, they are a form of trojen that once you download will either steal data from your computer or give you unwanted progrems and also add backdoors to your computer, bottom line is there are no hacks out there that can add any resources or gems to your account, they are all fake on youtube too; If you even decide to hack into supercell's server you can get in some big trouble, so just play normal or use apps like peko, Free my apps, feature points, etc. to earn some points which will be redeemed into points.... Hopefully i helped

/Request Close Thread

Well said sirNeeda

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo