08-12-2015, 12:12 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all does anyone know of a hack/glitch for Clash of Kings would really help us all out? Thanks
12-16-2015, 10:58 PM #2
iv been looking for along time for a boost in COK, and there is definitely a hack out there but it seems no one will share it. if you look in the kingdom im in " 264 " 77:11 these castles never stop. i scouted on one before while it was under collection for over an hour by a player and it still had over 100million rss in it for him to plunder and this is after a hour of a lvl 23 casle hitting on it.

so there is a way to do this but its under tight wraps with the Chinese on what there using

if you find anything please let me know as there seems to be only a few of us here that are interested in this
01-21-2016, 03:19 AM #3
Originally posted by CRUISE View Post
iv been looking for along time for a boost in COK, and there is definitely a hack out there but it seems no one will share it. if you look in the kingdom im in " 264 " 77:11 these castles never stop. i scouted on one before while it was under collection for over an hour by a player and it still had over 100million rss in it for him to plunder and this is after a hour of a lvl 23 casle hitting on it.

so there is a way to do this but its under tight wraps with the Chinese on what there using

if you find anything please let me know as there seems to be only a few of us here that are interested in this

I have been searching again as I stopped playing the game and have started again. Many people claim to have done it but still no answer as to how.

I am in kingdom 529 and had a good alliance but kept getting attack by a Chinese alliance called XDX, they where "hackers/modders." But they where finally defeated a month or 2 ago so unknown to whether the "mod" is no longer.

They only one I know about is through Cydia using xmodgames, but that doesn't do anything at all really. But keeping my eyes open.
01-28-2016, 02:39 AM #4
there is a program called kingsbot, tho the latest update put huge limits on it now that really isnt worth it anymore but there are still people running it .the 55 castle bot farm in K264 has been broken down so i dont think its worth it anymore

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo