09-20-2015, 08:13 PM #1
Kaka111
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i know that clash of clans is server based so it would be hard to hack it. but does anyone have any working mods that stick for the game on IOS or know any repos for cydia to get mods.
And also the simpsons tapped out is server based but thats easily modded, how come clash of clans is difficult?
09-20-2015, 08:25 PM #2
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
Originally posted by Kaka111 View Post
i know that clash of clans is server based so it would be hard to hack it. but does anyone have any working mods that stick for the game on IOS or know any repos for cydia to get mods.
And also the simpsons tapped out is server based but thats easily modded, how come clash of clans is difficult?

It is a server based game so it can't be hacked online. Most you can do is mod your offline game with gems etc.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Kaka111
09-23-2015, 08:43 PM #3
JB
[i]Remember, no Russian.[/i]
i know that clash of clans is server based so it would be hard to hack it. but does anyone have any working mods that stick for the game on IOS or know any repos for cydia to get mods.

Because they're totally different servers. I suppose some server based MMO games could be modded if the server is exploitable or something. It's just extremely rare.
09-24-2015, 01:19 AM #4
LAGAWAY47
Do a barrel roll!
i have a server for clash of clans and its modded but you cant play with people on the normal game servers
09-24-2015, 01:48 AM #5
Kaka111
Do a barrel roll!
I can mod the game on my own server thats quite easy to do. But as from what everyone is saying the game is not modable on on normal game servers i wonder if it would be possible to hack the game server.
09-24-2015, 01:50 AM #6
Kam
Investor - Future Millionaire
I can mod the game on my own server thats quite easy to do. But as from what everyone is saying the game is not modable on on normal game servers i wonder if it would be possible to hack the game server.

That would be a very hard thing to do, even for professionals. Servers can take a LONG time to crack into and some real skill.

The following user thanked Kam for this useful post:

Kaka111
01-25-2016, 10:44 AM #7
TyroneMerci
Do a barrel roll!
If you have a jailbroken iOS device you can install a tweak called xassistant which is basically a loot searching bot and keeps your village active. It's the closest thing there is to a hack
01-25-2016, 12:51 PM #8
DPO23
Climbing up the ladder

Originally posted by Kam View Post
It is a server based game so it can't be hacked online. Most you can do is mod your offline game with gems etc.

Originally posted by TyroneMerci View Post
If you have a jailbroken iOS device you can install a tweak called xassistant which is basically a loot searching bot and keeps your village active. It's the closest thing there is to a hack

There's a tweak, it is called XModGames... It has some pretty cool mods for clash of clans like:
Keep Active
Real time traps
Search loot
Simulate attack

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo