Post: Pangu9 Updated Verions with Changelogs and Downloads
10-21-2015, 10:03 PM #1
Hawk
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGUsers

As Pangu9 is updated to the latest versions, you can find then changelogs and download links here.

Windows

Version 1.2

Changelog:
    1. Bundle latest Cydia with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open url scheme in MobileSafari
2. Fixed the bug that “preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage” keeps spinning

Version 1.1
So today Pangu has released version 1.1 of their iOS 9 Jailbreak, with many fixes and improvements to their jailbreaking procedures, as well as the stability of the current jailbreak.

Changelog:
    [FONT=Verdana][I]Improve the success rate and reliability of jailbreak program for 64bit devices.[/I][/FONT][FONT=Verdana][I]Optimize backup process and improve jailbreak speed, and fix an issue that leads to fail to jailbreak due to low disk space in Windows.[/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][I]Fix a bug that leads to an exit of the jailbreak tool due to abnormal network status.[/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][I]Add the re-jailbreak function (only for some devices that were upgraded via iTunes but were detected as jailbroken)[/I][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][I]Fix a bug that leads to fail to use the instrument function in Xcode.[/I][/FONT]

You must login or register to view this content.

Mac
Pangu has also released their Mac version of the Jailbreak program (Oct. 28th)

Version 1.0
    1.Initial version

Downloads:
Version 1.2 Windows: You must login or register to view this content.
Version 1.0 Mac: You must login or register to view this content.

For those of you that have already jailbroken your iOS 9.0.x device already, just update through cydia!
Last edited by Hawk ; 10-29-2015 at 03:01 AM.
10-29-2015, 03:02 AM #2
Hawk
Former Staff
Thread updated to reflect Windows version update, and Mac version release.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo