Post: Possible iOS 9.3 | 9.3.1 | 9.3.2 Jailbreak Tool Released
04-20-2016, 07:14 AM #1
xZerTza
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You are here because you want the much wanted 9.3 Jailbreak!
Well i have some news for you!

That could be possible right now! However it is not guarenteed to work.
So i have been following and waiting for TaiG and or Pangu to release an iOS 9.3 Jailbreak. How ever they have found exploits that will let them make a tool for us to use to jailbreak 9.1 9.1.2 9.2 9.2.1 9.3 9.3.1 & 9.3.2
How ever they still have not released, are they possibly waiting for another buyer? The last time pangu did a release was ios 9.0 which was a 5m race to who ever releasd it first.

Now, ive decided to let them teams go as there priority currently stands with money and not us jailbreak users. Whilst watching them i have noticed a few teams popping up off the radar out of no where.
K33N are a jailbreak team, how ever you need to download an app first
K33N.com is their site, they jailbreak all Updates as far as their site says.

Now one that ive noticed is
8Jailbreak - They have a mediafire link shared on their website with a tool and claim that they can jailbreak iOS 9.3.
I will be testing this out tonight and post updates if wether i find a jailbreak for ios 9.3/9.3.1/9.3.2
04-20-2016, 07:17 AM #2
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
Nope. 8Jailbreak isnt even a JB team. what ever you are downloading from that site will 100% be a virus.

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo