10-18-2011, 01:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, up until I updated to iOS 5, Tor worked fine. Recently, it has been giving me a "504 connect to You must login or register to view this content. failed: Connection Refused
It's not just google, it's every single website I go to. The connection doesn't matter. My friends have this same issue as well. Any help on this? Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes? Thanks!
10-18-2011, 01:29 AM #2
Default Avatar
x iJB x
Originally posted by samergalall View Post
Well, up until I updated to iOS 5, Tor worked fine. Recently, it has been giving me a "504 connect to You must login or register to view this content. failed: Connection Refused
It's not just google, it's every single website I go to. The connection doesn't matter. My friends have this same issue as well. Any help on this? Anyone else having this problem? Any fixes? Thanks!

I underlined and bolded your problem.
10-18-2011, 09:30 PM #3
It worked for a few days on iOS 5 on my iPhone 4 then just stopped working.
10-19-2011, 01:06 AM #4
Millz
Worth the Weight
Well, up until I updated to iOS 5, Tor worked fine. Recently, it has been giving me a "504 connect to You must login or register to view this content. failed: Connection Refused

Was it previously jailbroken? Did you try to reset network settings from the settings?
10-20-2011, 04:39 AM #5

I would try restoring your idevice then updating it again but make sure your internet browser is not open.
10-20-2011, 10:22 AM #6
yo my screen goes white during tether and redsn0w says exploit failed
also two iphones always pop up now on itunes
10-21-2011, 03:42 PM #7
This is completely unrelated. Please go and make your own thread and please stay on topic. Thanks!
10-21-2011, 05:04 PM #8
This is completely unrelated. Please go and make your own thread and please stay on topic. Thanks!

Did you try my solution?
Last edited by Stud Muffins ; 10-21-2011 at 06:30 PM.
10-21-2011, 06:28 PM #9
Yeah. I restore twice and jailbroke using redsn0w the first time then restored again and used a cfw the second time using sn0wbreeze. Same error. I downgraded to 4.3.5 where it worked with no issues and jailbroke to no avail. :(
This is really pissing me off.
10-21-2011, 06:31 PM #10
Yeah. I restore twice and jailbroke using redsn0w the first time then restored again and used a cfw the second time using sn0wbreeze. Same error. I downgraded to 4.3.5 where it worked with no issues and jailbroke to no avail. :(
This is really pissing me off.

What I said was restore the idevice, but use the OFW then once that works try to jailbreak it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo