09-19-2012, 07:45 PM #1
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); since iOS 6 is out i have been trying to get my ipad 2 to update but every time it comes back with error 3194. my iphone updated successively so i dont see the problem... ive uninstalled and reinstalled itunes and had no luck. also tried over the air update and it says unable to update...? any ideas? let me know...
09-19-2012, 07:54 PM #2
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by Kelly
since iOS 6 is out i have been trying to get my ipad 2 to update but every time it comes back with error 3194. my iphone updated successively so i dont see the problem... ive uninstalled and reinstalled itunes and had no luck. also tried over the air update and it says unable to update...? any ideas? let me know...

Try updating by going to your settings>general>software update. Mines downloading right now. Smile
09-19-2012, 08:04 PM #3
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by YourMomsAss View Post
Try updating by going to your settings>general>software update. Mines downloading right now. Smile

it says can not update
09-19-2012, 08:08 PM #4
its depending of the generation of the ipad i think
09-19-2012, 08:11 PM #5
Lopez.
[Insert]
Originally posted by Kelly
it says can not update

Try Recovery Mode :

-Disconnect the USB cable from the iPad, but leave the other end of the cable connected to your computer's USB port.
-Turn off iPad: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red slider appears, then slide the slider. Wait for iPad to turn off.
-If you cannot turn off iPad using the slider, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time. ---When the iPad turns off, release the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons.
-While pressing and holding the Home button, reconnect the USB cable to iPad. When you reconnect the USB cable, iPad should power on.
-Continue holding the Home button until you see the "Connect to iTunes" screen. When this screen appears you can release the Home button

-Open iTunes, and click restore, then after that, if its not on IOS 6 click update and should work.
09-19-2012, 08:30 PM #6
Has your ipad ever been jailbroken? I think it has something to do with that. Just look it up on google there are many tutorials on how to fix this problem.
09-19-2012, 09:00 PM #7
Lucy Pinder
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sterg
Has your ipad ever been jailbroken? I think it has something to do with that. Just look it up on google there are many tutorials on how to fix this problem.

Yeah it's jailbroken right now... And I've been searching ofr solutions all night... And not found anything
09-19-2012, 09:22 PM #8
I can give you a tutorial on how to fix it. Because this also happened to me
09-19-2012, 10:02 PM #9
Millz
Worth the Weight
Moved to iOS Questions and Help :p
09-19-2012, 10:15 PM #10
Check out my latest thread, i listed all the error codes

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo