10-03-2015, 04:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Does anyone know how to unlock iPhones so you can use them with any carrier? I don't wanna use a online service or anything, I wanna learn how to do it so I can unlock my phones. Anyone willing to help/ teach me? Or even direct me on how I could do this myself?

The following user thanked KernalHD for this useful post:

Eddie-Lucas
10-04-2015, 06:05 AM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by KernalHD View Post
Does anyone know how to unlock iPhones so you can use them with any carrier? I don't wanna use a online service or anything, I wanna learn how to do it so I can unlock my phones. Anyone willing to help/ teach me? Or even direct me on how I could do this myself?

to do that you need to call the actual carrier that it is locked to and pay a fee to remove it so its unlocked
10-07-2015, 09:15 PM #3
Alt
Banned
Does anyone know how to unlock iPhones so you can use them with any carrier? I don't wanna use a online service or anything, I wanna learn how to do it so I can unlock my phones. Anyone willing to help/ teach me? Or even direct me on how I could do this myself?

If you call your carrier, most of them will unlock your phone for free if not for a small fee, so no need to trust any websites.
10-08-2015, 03:06 AM #4
Eddie-Lucas
< ^ > < ^ >
I remember I started a thread asking this a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time ago and never got an answer.... why aren't we able to do it ourselves... for me I am with AT&T and they will NOT unlock your phone until you have fulfilled your contract. 2 years. so I have for the past 3 iphones gone to ebay and purchased an unlock and it worked. never had any problems... the question is how are they doing it.... and why is this not a simple thing to be done by just anyone.....

You must login or register to view this content.

like that right there.. Ebay seller selling it for $0.99

Originally posted by Alt View Post
If you call your carrier, most of them will unlock your phone for free if not for a small fee, so no need to trust any websites.
Last edited by Eddie-Lucas ; 10-08-2015 at 04:12 AM.
10-08-2015, 10:29 AM #5
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by Lucas View Post
I remember I started a thread asking this a LOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time ago and never got an answer.... why aren't we able to do it ourselves... for me I am with AT&T and they will NOT unlock your phone until you have fulfilled your contract. 2 years. so I have for the past 3 iphones gone to ebay and purchased an unlock and it worked. never had any problems... the question is how are they doing it.... and why is this not a simple thing to be done by just anyone.....

You must login or register to view this content.

like that right there.. Ebay seller selling it for $0.99

So different over here in the UK. If you want your phone unlocked you give them a call and its done, easy as that lol.
10-08-2015, 10:46 AM #6
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
Can't you unlock your phone with a Jailbreak? That's what I have done in the past.
11-05-2015, 07:41 AM #7
Jimmy
Supreme

Question answered, closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo