09-09-2016, 03:51 AM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); ive heard that the Iphone 7 is going to be sold out my questions is when the jet black iphone 7 128 gb is sold out will they make more of the jet black iphone 7/plus 128gb? because im planning on getting a Iphone 7/plus 128gb in march
09-11-2016, 05:27 PM #11
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by The
Now the shipping is now until november for the jet black i doubt apple will have either the jetblack or black matte in stock in store by march:/

That's not true. When the 6 launched, I went to the store in October, and the line was massive, sure, but they had about a hundred-ish phones through different carriers. Apple will get a lot of the phones, but the carrier stores will get an average of about 10 phones per two weeks. (This was a dillemma for me when the 6 launched, and I chased every store until I finally got my hands on a gold, 64 GB one. Horrible mistake, hated it...)

So about 6 months later, I paid what I had to to upgrade and got the Note 4. I fucking hate that phone, and miss my Apple device. So needless to say, I'm never, ever going back to Android OS devices.
09-11-2016, 07:45 PM #12
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post

That's not true. When the 6 launched, I went to the store in October, and the line was massive, sure, but they had about a hundred-ish phones through different carriers. Apple will get a lot of the phones, but the carrier stores will get an average of about 10 phones per two weeks. (This was a dillemma for me when the 6 launched, and I chased every store until I finally got my hands on a gold, 64 GB one. Horrible mistake, hated it...)

So about 6 months later, I paid what I had to to upgrade and got the Note 4. I fucking hate that phone, and miss my Apple device. So needless to say, I'm never, ever going back to Android OS devices.

So u think the iphone 7 plus 128 gb black matte will be available in store in march for sure?
09-11-2016, 09:12 PM #13
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Originally posted by The
So u think the iphone 7 plus 128 gb black matte will be available in store in march for sure?

Quoted you on the other thread.

The following user thanked iTruceFret for this useful post:

The Dreamer
09-11-2016, 09:44 PM #14
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by iTruceFret View Post
Quoted you on the other thread.

Alright thanks man lol
09-18-2016, 01:33 PM #15
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]