09-09-2016, 12:25 PM #1
Cali
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); My iPhone 6s on 9.3.3 doesn't rejailbreak. I've tried both English and Chinese versions and neither apps work anymore. I was originally jailbroken then my phone froze so I did a hard reset and it messed up everything.

When you click the button in the jailbreak app then you wait 5 seconds and lock the screen, you're supposed to get a notification but I never get it. In both apps , once you lock the screen the phone turns off or reboots.

I've tried booting into safe mode but it doesn't work, I can't boot into safe mode.

I don't have OpenSSH either so I can't use terminal.

I've tried opening the app, waiting 30 seconds then clicking button and waiting 5 seconds then locking phone but that doesn't work.

I've tried the Cydia Fix IPA but that didn't work. I think I'm screwed, can somebody help ?

Also if I restore phone will it put me on 9.3.5 since they're no longer signing 9.3.3 and 9.3.4 ? Or will I still be on 9.3.3 ?
09-09-2016, 12:55 PM #2
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Cali View Post
My iPhone 6s on 9.3.3 doesn't rejailbreak. I've tried both English and Chinese versions and neither apps work anymore. I was originally jailbroken then my phone froze so I did a hard reset and it messed up everything.

When you click the button in the jailbreak app then you wait 5 seconds and lock the screen, you're supposed to get a notification but I never get it. In both apps , once you lock the screen the phone turns off or reboots.

I've tried booting into safe mode but it doesn't work, I can't boot into safe mode.

I've tried opening the app, waiting 30 seconds then clicking button and waiting 5 seconds then locking phone but that doesn't work.

I've tried the Cydia Fix IPA but that didn't work. I think I'm screwed, can somebody help ?

Also if I restore phone will it put me on 9.3.5 since they're no longer signing 9.3.3 and 9.3.4 ? Or will I still be on 9.3.3 ?

If you restore it will put you on the newest ios
09-09-2016, 03:59 PM #3
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
My iPhone 6s on 9.3.3 doesn't rejailbreak. I've tried both English and Chinese versions and neither apps work anymore. I was originally jailbroken then my phone froze so I did a hard reset and it messed up everything.

Okay this what you do when you open the pangu app wait 30 seconds before pressing the button. Then when you press the button wait maybe up to 5 seconds to lock the device. When you lock the device you should get the notification. I used to have to try 3x to get it to work. But this method does work for sure.
09-09-2016, 04:59 PM #4
Cali
Gym leader
Originally posted by Fleek
Okay this what you do when you open the pangu app wait 30 seconds before pressing the button. Then when you press the button wait maybe up to 5 seconds to lock the device. When you lock the device you should get the notification. I used to have to try 3x to get it to work. But this method does work for sure.

I've already tried that. Mentioned it above. I did it multiple times as well. Also I just noticed my font is still the same and my theme as well . I also can't boot into safe mode so I think I'm screwed. I tried everything to boot into safe mode and it just isn't working.

If I restore my phone will it keep me on 9.3.3 or put me on 9.3.5 ?
09-09-2016, 05:02 PM #5
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
I've already tried that. Mentioned it above. I did it multiple times as well. Also I just noticed my font is still the same and my theme as well . I also can't boot into safe mode so I think I'm screwed. I tried everything to boot into safe mode and it just isn't working.

If I restore my phone will it keep me on 9.3.3 or put me on 9.3.5 ?

The method does work but if you restore you will lose everything and they will make you update to 9.3.5 but does cydia work when you open it ? Cause its a tweak to delete cydia but keep the current firmware that you are on.
09-09-2016, 08:22 PM #6
Cali
Gym leader
The method does work but if you restore you will lose everything and they will make you update to 9.3.5 but does cydia work when you open it ? Cause its a tweak to delete cydia but keep the current firmware that you are on.

I've tried the method since yesterday and it hasn't worked.

I can't open Cydia either.
09-10-2016, 01:30 AM #7
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
I've tried the method since yesterday and it hasn't worked.

I can't open Cydia either.

Well I used to have the problem but what I told you to do worked for me Idk what to tell you bro. If you restore you lose the jailbreak just letting you know now.
09-10-2016, 02:19 AM #8
Cali
Gym leader
Well I used to have the problem but what I told you to do worked for me Idk what to tell you bro. If you restore you lose the jailbreak just letting you know now.

It's fine, I'll just try to find another. I can't even boot my phone into safe mode that's the problem. If I was able to, then I would be able to remove the tweak causing the issues but for some reason I can't boot into safe mode. Thanks anyways.
09-15-2016, 10:02 AM #9
DIRTY SMASHER
Treasure hunter

Cant you just put iphone into DFU mode connect to itunes then manually reinstall 9.3.3?

Download 9.3.3 ipsw

Connect iphone to pc/mac then enable DFU mode

Open itunes it will say iphone found in recovery mode or something

Press and hold Alt key (on Mac) or hold the Shift key (on Windows).

It will open folder browser, locate & select the 9.3.3 ipsw, then press restore button.

When its done re-jailbreak

This way will you will lose all data, so backup first
Last edited by DIRTY SMASHER ; 09-15-2016 at 10:11 AM.
09-22-2016, 02:05 PM #10
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Download the language app if not already done form jailbreakme9.com
When it says installing put aeroplane mode on and let it install.

If you have the app there but it won't let you rejailbreak then power phone off and when turning it back on hold power down button then try using jailbreak app this should work

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo