09-11-2016, 01:59 AM #1
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ive heard that if you buy an iphone 7/7plus you need to get a plans or contract is it true that you cant just buy the iphone 7 unlocked at apple?
09-11-2016, 06:57 PM #2
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Yes. With the Apple Upgrade Program, as we talked about before, gives you unlocked GSM, or GM phones, where you can run with any carrier of your choosing. I chose Verizon, because well, I've had those bank robbing thieves for 12 years now, and I have loyalty based with them, so I get away with more shit. However, I'd choose a specific carrier you want for the best bang for your buck, and go with them, or get an unlocked phone, and go to Straight Talk in Wal-Mart, and they'll give you one hell of a deal. You'll pay around $50 for an unlimited everything plan, plus the $40-ish dollars a month for the phone to "lease" it. You'll still pay what you'd almost pay with a Verizon data plan. Just to give you an estimate here, my phone bill varies from $325-$350 dollars a month, depending on taxes and stupid fees for the month, and I have the 16GB SHARE EVERYTHING DATA PACKAGE. BUT! I have 5 lines- 4 phones, and an iPad Air 2 on this plan, so that rings up about $69 dollars a month for each line. I don't use data like a maniac, so the data is not what I'm worried about, plus I receive a 25% break each month because I work for the State of Texas, and with the Verizon Edge Program, they give you a discount as well, like 10-15% off or some shit. So the choice is yours. Big corporations like Verizon might be expensive, but their coverage is, without a doubt, phenomenal.
09-18-2016, 01:35 PM #3
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
You can't get an unlocked iPhone, however if you pay the FULL price, those companies have to unlock it for you.
09-18-2016, 07:19 PM #4
The Dreamer
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Joel View Post
You can't get an unlocked iPhone, however if you pay the FULL price, those companies have to unlock it for you.

Id like to buy an iphone 7 plus 128gb at apple i am gonna pay the full price do u know of its gonna come factory unlocked?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo