Post: Is It Possible To Get Unlimited Credits On TouchTunes?
03-24-2017, 06:32 AM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); If you don't know what TouchTunes is, it'a basically an app where you pay for credits to use at bars/restaurants/etc. if they have a TouchTunes jukebox. One place i've been to that have had one every place I went to is Buffalo Wild Wings. Every single B-Dubs i've been to, they've had one. Anyways, back to the question. Like I said, I was wondering if there's a way to get unlimited credits on an app like that so I can just play all the songs I want without paying. I just jailbroke my 6 with the newest Yalu jailbreak and it's running smoothly. I've been out of the jailbreak scene for so long though that I forgot how to do everything. If anyone can help me with which source to get and shit like that, maybe even tell me how to do this completely step by step, i'd appreciate it. Feel free to quote me here or just PM me, thank you
03-24-2017, 03:46 PM #2
Sloth
Banned
Originally posted by TheManDavid View Post
If you don't know what TouchTunes is, it'a basically an app where you pay for credits to use at bars/restaurants/etc. if they have a TouchTunes jukebox. One place i've been to that have had one every place I went to is Buffalo Wild Wings. Every single B-Dubs i've been to, they've had one. Anyways, back to the question. Like I said, I was wondering if there's a way to get unlimited credits on an app like that so I can just play all the songs I want without paying. I just jailbroke my 6 with the newest Yalu jailbreak and it's running smoothly. I've been out of the jailbreak scene for so long though that I forgot how to do everything. If anyone can help me with which source to get and shit like that, maybe even tell me how to do this completely step by step, i'd appreciate it. Feel free to quote me here or just PM me, thank you

Possibly look in too flex 2 tweak or it might be flex 3 or maybe memory editing tweaks but I'd assume they handle the credits server side if so then unless you hack in to their servers no.

The following user thanked Sloth for this useful post:

TheManDavid
03-24-2017, 05:37 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Sloth View Post
Possibly look in too flex 2 tweak or it might be flex 3 or maybe memory editing tweaks but I'd assume they handle the credits server side if so then unless you hack in to their servers no.

Yeah, Im assuming they're server sided but i'm not 100% sure. I'll give Flex 2/3 a try and let you know
03-24-2017, 06:07 PM #4
Alt
Banned
If its not server sided then Flex would be your best bet.
However if its server sided (which wouldn't surprise me one bit) then you'll have to end your dream there lol.
04-24-2017, 01:43 PM #5
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yeah, Im assuming they're server sided but i'm not 100% sure. I'll give Flex 2/3 a try and let you know

Did Flex work? If it didn't then of course the SS would eventually make you stop from tweaking it.
04-24-2017, 11:30 PM #6
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Did Flex work? If it didn't then of course the SS would eventually make you stop from tweaking it.

Yeah, they were. I even asked people that were familiar with Flex and we couldnt get it. It was worth a shot. I just wanted free music at the bar really, lmao
04-24-2017, 11:32 PM #7
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Yeah, they were. I even asked people that were familiar with Flex and we couldnt get it. It was worth a shot. I just wanted free music at the bar really, lmao

Well since there is nothing that will work. Sadly, this thread will now be closed. If you have any option or wanted this to be re-opened, feel free to PM me David.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo