11-04-2018, 03:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello and welcome! It's been an extremely long time since I have been active with my trophy stores or NGU for that matter but I am back to provide a quality service and prices that will blow you away (It'll be hard to find cheaper!) The store is starting out small but I will be adding new titles and expanding the store as time goes on (All subheadings below will be filled with games in no time!) so keep a close eye on this space for future deals!

CURRENT DEALS:
Any 5 $3 platinums for just $12!

PS4 Platinums (100%)
36 Fragments of Midnight (EU) - $3
36 Fragments of Midnight (NA) - $3
Midnight Deluxe (EU) - $3
Midnight Deluxe (NA) - $3
Mr. Massagy - $3
My Name is Mayo - $3
Super Destronaut DX (EU) - $3
Super Destronaut DX (NA) - $3

PS4 Platinums
Goat Simulator (57%) - $20

PS4 100%
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - $10

PS4 DLC
None Yet!

PS3 Platinums (100%)
None Yet!

PS3 Platinums
None Yet!

PS3 100%
None Yet!

PS3 DLC
None Yet!

Ready To Sync Store
None Yet!

Terms of Service:
1) All trophies will be gathered offline and then synced to your account once service has been completed, unless otherwise specificed by the client or unless it is to obtain and online trophy, although permission will be asked before any sort of login attempt.
2) All payment must be sent as a friend/gift via paypal.
3) Prices can be negotiated on larger orders, even if it's not part of any sort of store deal.
4) Payment must be received before the service starts.
5) Cleanups are available if you are missing a few trophies, PM or comment and I will negotiate a price for trophy cleanups dependant on what work is left to do on the game and what game it is for.
6) If you have a game request or a suggestion for the store please let me know, any sort of help to expand my store is appreciated.
7) If you have any questions please feel free to message me.

Thanks for visiting my shop, I hope if you're a customer that I can provide you a quality and speedy service!
Last edited by mont266 ; 07-07-2019 at 02:51 PM.
11-04-2018, 07:08 PM #2
good luck Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo