03-29-2011, 12:00 PM #1
jedt
NGU's #1 Plat Provider!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello All

Over the past few weeks a few strange things started happening again. While we will never be free of Scammers, we always have to remain vigilant. I've heard reports of a number of members getting scammed, people who claim to offer legit services in actual fact doing CFW and stupid childish psn msgs.

Obviously the ones we dislike most are Scammers and those lying about methods of service i.e. CFW on an account.
Please Please Please refer to the Trustworthy thread: You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.

If these threads are not enough (or not up-to-date) use the people in this forum, we are happy to help. No legitimate member in this section wants to see anyone get messed with, please send any of us a pm if you have any queries You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content.; You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content.

All of the above are more than happy to help, if you think someone is slighlty suspect, send a quick pm, we'll try and help as quickly as possible.

Also if anyone is getting any stupid psn messages, I've been getting some abusive messages from a shadow account called Sedoil, he has some issues and is intent on causing as much destruction as possible, he publicly slagged me off on another very well known PS3 site (his posts have been removed), he was also the one who put the 0%'s on DRocks account.
If you get stupid psn msgs, simply send a grief report - like I've said a million times, we've a great community here, we work for one another, lets not let the few Gobshites ruin it for us all.

Thanks for reading.
Last edited by jedt ; 04-12-2011 at 08:22 AM.

The following 22 users say thank you to jedt for this useful post:

-J-, Adidascool, Aluminium_Pig, clitwub, cookies420, D-Rock1, DaHansi, DarkGeneRaL_, elite2011, ForeverBailey, FoxkaZ, Gotham_Shadow, Mercinarie, MysticDragon, REVeran, rexel, Smokin420, TwilightxSaga, WorstShooter, xjinton, YenooR, Yuki_240sx
03-29-2011, 12:05 PM #2
WorstShooter
Level 1 Trustworthy!
Well said... I hope too some day be on that trustworthy list Smile
03-29-2011, 12:11 PM #3
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I'm not happy to help! >=(
03-29-2011, 12:19 PM #4
elite2011
Ultimate Trophy Collector
Thank you and hope you can include the thieves who activated the PS3 ID of the customers in their PS3

The following user thanked elite2011 for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig
03-29-2011, 12:33 PM #5
Originally posted by elite2011 View Post
Thank you and hope you can include the thieves who activated the PS3 ID of the customers in their PS3

if everyone would do like you mate, by cheking how many ps3 are activated on they'r accaunt after someone have been on it. then it would be a lot easyer to catch the thieves. Smile

The following 5 users say thank you to Aluminium_Pig for this useful post:

-J-, elite2011, ForeverBailey, jedt, Smokin420
03-29-2011, 12:55 PM #6
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
I have all 5 slots on my PSN taken up by all my ps3's, so luckily I'm not really phased by scammers, its the JB'ers who seem so oblivious to the fact they will soon be punished, they decide to sell their dirty plats to innocent people, especially people who dont understand JB and are putting their accounts at risk. Outsider has shown a little interest in this site again (He messed with the colours of usernames, and typed in SB, hardly anything so far), so maybe we can finally get some stuff implemented.

The following 2 users say thank you to ForeverBailey for this useful post:

Aluminium_Pig, skoiler
03-29-2011, 01:46 PM #7
FoxkaZ
Retired Super
Great thread!
We are strong together, and if you are scammed or suspicious don't hesitate to PM any of the listed.

Also if scammed while using payment method. Dispute on paypal as well! A sucsessfull dispute on NGU will only lead to a perma ban and not any refund of your money, just saying.

The following user thanked FoxkaZ for this useful post:

-J-
03-29-2011, 02:02 PM #8
YenooR
Gym leader
Originally posted by EdgarsZon View Post
if everyone would do like you mate, by cheking how many ps3 are activated on they'r accaunt after someone have been on it. then it would be a lot easyer to catch the thieves. Smile[/QUOT

Can someone explain this 5 slots thing to me.
03-29-2011, 02:06 PM #9
ForeverBailey
Find me on Steam.
You get 5 slots for your PSN account, so you get to download from your PSN account on 5 different consoles, once you do that you cant download on any other ps3, so for example, you have 5 ps3's you have your account on, each one has downloaded anything off your accounts PSstore, all 5 PS3's breakdown, you buy a new 6th one, you go to the PSStore to redownload your stuff, you cant, it wont let you.

You can use qriocity.com I think thats it, to check how many of your 5 slots have been taken up, but unless you have direct access to the PS3, you cant deactivate a slot.

You can contact Sony to reset your slots, but they only do it once per PSN account, and you need a good reason as to why they are all taken, such as being hacked, or PS3's breaking down.
03-29-2011, 02:08 PM #10
YenooR
Gym leader
Ok Cheers mate must check that out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo