04-14-2016, 12:40 AM #1
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closed
Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 05-11-2022 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Shop Updated

The following 19 users say thank you to ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

aeneax, Altair1999, BeastrollMC, DEOSS77, Hatchet Harry, Kratos91, lionAmongstMen, Lostandfound, Neosyfte, Noob68, reptil-1997, sahal82, Shane, stuart1001, TrophyJunkie, TwilightxSaga, xgorinx, yvenv, Ziggs

The following 2 users groaned at ChaulisantTV for this awful post:

TheChosenOne, psn01
06-07-2020, 08:36 AM #155
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by psn01 View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Originally posted by psn01 View Post
Resolved

You got 1 week to prove this and/or open a dispute about it if not you will be temp banned for giving fake information.

Of course I have all proofs... But after my post he contacted me (after several months) by skype and promised to continue my order...
Well... will see... I'm waiting for results... This is a last time I suppose...

Well i will need screenshots of proof of you contacting him since ChaulisantTV claims that he neever had any contact with you.
06-07-2020, 11:10 AM #156
psn01
Gobble
Wosley, I sent you PM
06-07-2020, 03:20 PM #157
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller
You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 06-07-2020 at 03:21 PM.

The following user thanked ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
06-09-2020, 09:48 PM #158
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

The following user thanked ChaulisantTV for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster
06-11-2020, 10:54 PM #159
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

06-12-2020, 08:19 PM #160
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

06-13-2020, 06:19 AM #161
A+++++ fast legit service 100% trust done many games for me now. Will continue to use him as his the best

The following user thanked xtremeps4 for this useful post:

ChaulisantTV
06-15-2020, 10:23 PM #162
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

06-17-2020, 08:02 PM #163
ChaulisantTV
Legit Trophy Seller

Last edited by ChaulisantTV ; 06-17-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo