Post: (PS5/PS4/VITA) Trophy Shop (2000+ Games) (ALL GAMES $1-$4)
11-01-2017, 02:47 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my Legit Trophy Shop for PS5, PS4 and VITA. All trophies are earned legit through normal gameplay. Deals will be done within 24 hours after payment and login information is received. If I have multiple deals going on at once I will let you know because I try to divide my time across accounts to keep it fair. Below you can see all the games I currently offer and their price. If you have any questions PM me. Payment and PSN login information must be sent to me before I start. I accept USD PSN redeem code or USD Paypal (I prefer Paypal). PLEASE SEND AS FRIENDS/FAMILY I will always try to get all trophies offline and sync after I'm done if possible so you can play online. I will be adding new games frequently. I accept game requests for games not listed as well Smile

I can do pretty much every easy game across PS5, PS4, and VITA (2000+ games) I removed the list of games because its extremely long.

Discord is Bowser#3055 message me and we can discuss trophies Smile
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 08-25-2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added More Games

The following 10 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster, GJx, iambatman2019, LoneliestPanda, MakaveliNeverDie, MrRieper1225, PhantomPhreak23, stasya, ThatEpicSomeone, xB-Crafty

The following 3 users groaned at PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this awful post:

Crazycarnz1, DesperateAsshole, Pikachu
12-28-2018, 12:28 AM #128
Cookie-Monster
I Like Cookies
Hello. I humbly apologise in advance for the following post - and as much as it pains me to say this - what's the point in offering a trophy service if you dont respond to all of your customers? Particularly regulars in your shop such as myself. I've messaged you 5 times (plus now-6 times), including trying to get your attention right here within your shop, and I basically got ignored, while others got responses pertaining to their requests/inquiries. Rest assured, I am fully aware that since the site and forums had a major overhaul recently, you may not have gotten my pm's. Yes, granted you must recieve a lot of orders, msgs etc. I know this for a fact. You take on alot of work. But months ago you knew I was wanting to place orders, because that was the last time you pm'd me. Im understandably disappointed in your apparent lack of attentiveness to my situation. You were my favorite legitimate trophy service for quite some time, and for good reason. So, up until now I have been pondering the situation since earlier this year, and regretfully I have officially given up. I am truly sorry for airing my dirty laundry in this manner, but I had to vent, plus, it seems pming you directly is currently not an option due to site bugs. To reiterate - Im truly sorry for posting this. It's not a complaint on my part. Im not trying to make you look bad, or tarnish your reputation here. It's just an observation is all. You run an excellent service. That's why I kept placing orders here. I was more than happy with all of the work you have done for me in the past. But, buddy, if you do or dont want my business, either way, please at least let me know. Lastly, after all of my groaning, I would honestly like to wish you and yours a safe and happy 2019. That is all. Thank you :-)
Last edited by Cookie-Monster ; 12-28-2018 at 03:29 AM.
12-28-2018, 03:32 PM #129
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Cookie-Monster View Post

Sorry man its because my pms are fucked do you have skype if so add me jbowers310 Smile
01-02-2019, 03:43 PM #130
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Welcome to my Legit Trophy Shop for PS5, PS4 and VITA. All trophies are earned legit through normal gameplay. Deals will be done within 24 hours after payment and login information is received. If I have multiple deals going on at once I will let you know because I try to divide my time across accounts to keep it fair. Below you can see all the games I currently offer and their price. If you have any questions PM me. Payment and PSN login information must be sent to me before I start. I accept USD PSN redeem code or USD Paypal (I prefer Paypal). PLEASE SEND AS FRIENDS/FAMILY I will always try to get all trophies offline and sync after I'm done if possible so you can play online. I will be adding new games frequently. I accept game requests for games not listed as well Smile

I can do pretty much every easy game across PS5, PS4, and VITA (2000+ games) I removed the list of games because its extremely long.

bump bump bump adding more games soon Smile
01-03-2019, 02:45 PM #131
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

42 dollars for all them. If you want to make it an even $50 since you are paying in PSN let me know if you want to add a few extra games Smile
01-04-2019, 08:44 PM #132
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Welcome to my Legit Trophy Shop for PS5, PS4 and VITA. All trophies are earned legit through normal gameplay. Deals will be done within 24 hours after payment and login information is received. If I have multiple deals going on at once I will let you know because I try to divide my time across accounts to keep it fair. Below you can see all the games I currently offer and their price. If you have any questions PM me. Payment and PSN login information must be sent to me before I start. I accept USD PSN redeem code or USD Paypal (I prefer Paypal). PLEASE SEND AS FRIENDS/FAMILY I will always try to get all trophies offline and sync after I'm done if possible so you can play online. I will be adding new games frequently. I accept game requests for games not listed as well Smile

bump bump bump bump bump
01-07-2019, 01:31 PM #133
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

bump bump bump bump
01-11-2019, 12:26 AM #134
Shane
Banned

Check your pm please
01-13-2019, 03:37 AM #135
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

bump bump bump bump bump
01-16-2019, 06:16 PM #136
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God

bump bump bump bump

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo