Post: (PS5/PS4/VITA) Trophy Shop (2000+ Games) (ALL GAMES $1-$4)
11-01-2017, 02:47 PM #1
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Welcome to my Legit Trophy Shop for PS5, PS4 and VITA. All trophies are earned legit through normal gameplay. Deals will be done within 24 hours after payment and login information is received. If I have multiple deals going on at once I will let you know because I try to divide my time across accounts to keep it fair. Below you can see all the games I currently offer and their price. If you have any questions PM me. Payment and PSN login information must be sent to me before I start. I accept USD PSN redeem code or USD Paypal (I prefer Paypal). PLEASE SEND AS FRIENDS/FAMILY I will always try to get all trophies offline and sync after I'm done if possible so you can play online. I will be adding new games frequently. I accept game requests for games not listed as well Smile

I can do pretty much every easy game across PS5, PS4, and VITA (2000+ games) I removed the list of games because its extremely long.

Discord is Bowser#3055 message me and we can discuss trophies Smile
Last edited by PSNTROPHYHUNTER ; 08-25-2022 at 07:32 PM. Reason: Added More Games

The following 10 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Cookie-Monster, GJx, iambatman2019, LoneliestPanda, MakaveliNeverDie, MrRieper1225, PhantomPhreak23, stasya, ThatEpicSomeone, xB-Crafty

The following 3 users groaned at PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this awful post:

Crazycarnz1, DesperateAsshole, Pikachu
05-26-2019, 10:29 AM #164
I was a little worried about this guy but...... he surprised me by synchronizing everything in ones!
Highly recommend, fast, honest, and cheap, and very friendly!
05-28-2019, 04:54 PM #165
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
bump bump bump bump
05-30-2019, 12:39 PM #166
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
bum[ bump bump bump more games added soon
06-02-2019, 12:52 AM #167
Didn't get my save data in Saw as I requested, and also I ordered It's Spring Again, this game takes 1 minute to complete it, but I only hear from him that it will be done tomorrow ( from more than a week ), so I canceled my order and I don't want any refund, this is the first time I cancel an order from a seller
Last edited by UNKNOW_Theft ; 06-02-2019 at 01:13 AM.
06-03-2019, 12:54 PM #168
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by UNKNOW_Theft View Post
Didn't get my save data in Saw as I requested, and also I ordered It's Spring Again, this game takes 1 minute to complete it, but I only hear from him that it will be done tomorrow ( from more than a week ), so I canceled my order and I don't want any refund, this is the first time I cancel an order from a seller

Really bro? Complaining about a $1 game just wow...you paid on the night of the 24th then cancelled on the 30th which is 6 days. Also you sent the $1 without me even agreeing to it. Lastly, we have done multiple deals in the past and you left no positive feedback here except for this...
06-03-2019, 01:45 PM #169
Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Originally posted by UNKNOW_Theft View Post

Really bro? Complaining about a $1 game just wow...you paid on the night of the 24th then cancelled on the 30th which is 6 days. Also you sent the $1 without me even agreeing to it. Lastly, we have done multiple deals in the past and you left no positive feedback here except for this...

Yes you did for me past orders, but when I requested a save data for the game ( before you finish the game I reminded you also) but still I didn't get it, now I don't know if you did actually played the game or what did you use for it,

For It's Spring Again game, I came to you and told you I want to buy it from you, you replied me with “ any other games “ I told you no only this and then I paid you, if you didn't want the $ you would've just said no I don't do it?

For 3 days I was asking you about it every time you say tomorrow for a 1 minute game

And the next day you told me “ Just case u aren't aware I work fulltime and I do trophies for multiple accounts at once so I try to spread my time between accounts to be fair I hope u understand “
Yes I understand this but what about me you didn't treat me like them you didn't even enter my account to do a 1 minute game,

You said it will be done in a few hours

After 24 hours I came to you and said

I would like to cancel my order, I don't need a refund, thank you

You replied me with “ ok “
ONLY!

The moral is that you were lazy to do the trick to change account for vita
You even asked if I have the game so you play it?! Why would I pay you if I have the game that can be done in 1 minute!

I bought from many sellers even if they take long time they update me and they *Upload Save Data* and they don't reply me with “ok”

So goodbye and good luck in your shop
Last edited by UNKNOW_Theft ; 06-03-2019 at 01:49 PM.
06-03-2019, 07:52 PM #170
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Prices has been updated...buying more games this weekend.
06-05-2019, 12:37 PM #171
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
bump bump bump bump
06-06-2019, 02:58 PM #172
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
bump bump bump bump powgi asian stacks soon Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo