10-22-2015, 07:44 PM #1
xBlackModder
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There is currently a fully decrypted binary floating around for the latest patch, along with the corresponding data tables. The patch is being thoroughly examined by multiple people working in collaboration, and several interesting finds have already been made. I can't post the files here for obvious reasons, but i would be happy to provide the hashes for them if anyone is interested in decrypting the latest patch's. I will be posting any and all finds we make, minus the actual data, as to provide everyone with some knowledge about some of the hidden and more obscure features of the game.

1. There is a way to enable an fps overlay. It's a debug function, but you may be able to trigger it somehow, as of right now you would have to modify the binary.

2. There is a function called LEGEND_HASBALL. We are currently unsure of what exactly its doing, but it appears some type of stat modifier is called whenever a legend has the ball. The consensus right now is that its probably a reduced chance of fumbling, decreased injury risk, increased speed, ect. This only apply's to legend cards.

3. Injury Data
Arm
Leg
Hip
Ankle
Back
Elbow
Foot
Knee
Chest
Head

4. Draft Mode Manipulation
By looking at the draft functions, we were able to learn several interesting things about DC. There are several ways to manipulate your draft so you get a much better team than would normally be possible.

5. Server Auth
We now know how the server AUTH works, so its probably possible to play MUT/DC with an older patch now. Your opponent would probably also have to be on the same patch, as im pretty sure this could cause a desynch otherwise.

6. Rewards
We looked at the way rewards are credited, for things like offline DC, franchise mod, ect.
First, the game has to specify the mode. Say Solo DC, H2H DC, MUT H2H, CF,ect.
Then an unlock ID is selected.
Then an unlock Value for that ID is selected.
Then it selects the reward type (Coins, Packs, ect)
Then it pulls the card/pack image from RewardImageLibrary, each card/pack is labeled with a unique image ID in the library.
Then it provides the client with the name and description of your reward.
Then it retrieves a value from GICAwardReference.
Then it retrieves a value from UltimateTeamCard
The player is then rewarded with there pack/coins.
There is not enough research into this yet to tell for sure if this process can be hijacked somehow, but it seems unlikely.

7. Franchise mode
There are several difficultly mods that take affect while playing franchise games that are unpublished.
Things like your legacy score can effect both the difficultly level for the team as well as the individual player.
High picks, Low picks, And undrafted players ALL have difficultly modifiers for the individual player.
Quarter length also appears to have a modifier related to difficultly.
There are also tons of interesting things that can be edited within the binary.
Things like retirement chance, optimal value formulas for player/coach traits, age related developmental modifiers, ect.
Drafted players are graded on 27 ability's and 12 trait's.
When a player is hurt, it looks to InjuryEvalTable to determine how many weeks player is out, severity of injury, ect.

8. Inputs
One of the biggest things we learned from examining the binary was the exact value's and methods used for the gamepad.
Things like press, release, angle, velocity, and power are all much better understood than before. I will try to do a longer write up on this eventually.

9. Matchmaking
We figured out how the value for the estimated time in matchmaking is calculated. We also examined the SendMatchMakingDataRequest function, although we were unable to exploit it/do anything with it yet. It MAY be possible to redirect the request. If it is possible to redirect the request, friendly draft champions games should be possible.

10. Video Ads
You know how video ads will only display 5 Ads every X hours? The VideoAdAvailable, and the corresponding verification, can be patched so that videos are ALWAYS available. This would allow you to obtain over 50k a day just constantly streaming the ads if you set it up properly. This will make botting very very easy. If you are skilled enough, you may also just be able to set it up to spam SetVideoWatchedResponses, without actually watching the video, i haven't tested that though.

11. WeatherSets
Weather sets can effect gameplay in strange ways.
The weather sets are
Grass
Turf
Dry
Dome
Snow (Light,Med,Heavy)
Rain (Light,Med,Heavy)
Cloudy
Cold
Snow and Rain obviously change the game, but what about Dome? That obviously has some bearing on wind, no? What is really intriguing here is Turf.
Many players assume that most stadiums are the same, but from examining the data, it appears turf can change certain specifics about the game.
Perhaps the fumble rate, trip rate, or speed? What about injury rate? I will attempt to figure out exactly what the difference between turf and grass is, and what impact it has on gameplay. Turf appears to modify something, but i have been unable to determine what it is yet.

12. Servers
We can now sniff and redirect traffic from and to the origin servers. It appears that M16 connects to origin via https : // gosca . ea . com : 44125 / redirector /
If you pass it the proper data, the server will accept commands from you. Its unclear what you could do with this as of now, but in theory origin/EA/SEN access and a "current patch" is the only thing that's stoping you from getting online, so there may be something there.
Also, you edit/change/steal the SSL cert/cert list the game uses, so it may be possible to conduct a MITM attack of some sort.

13. The Equalizer
Upon first glance, it appears the equalizer does exist in one way or another, even if it isn't as severe as some people have suggested.
I could be mistaking one or several of these functions for something else, but it appears some of these functions change intensity/speed based on certain variables during the game. I need to look into it more before i say for sure, but the primarily findings are that it does exist in some form.

The following 2 users say thank you to xBlackModder for this useful post:

AutoModder, Chill

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo