Post: Added 7 nexus mods and teleport mod into 00.dat For v1.03 and 1.05 ;) Have Fun
10-05-2015, 07:23 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Added these 7 mods

You must login or register to view this content. (Unlocks everything for development at Prolouge)
You must login or register to view this content. (Allways S++ Soldiers)
You must login or register to view this content. (Instant weapons etc development and Platform Development)
You must login or register to view this content. (No more A score restriction Free to use any weapons/support/Suits)
You must login or register to view this content. (Deployment Takes 0 Min)
You must login or register to view this content. (No more Demon points Everything you did get demon points for before now gives you -50000 demon points)
You must login or register to view this content. (sounds bad but hey, it's just a game) FIRE
And one local mod, Teleport
You must login or register to view this content.

Teleport Controls

Circle + DPAD Left - Save your current position
Circle + DPAD Right - Load your last saved position
Circle + DPAD Down - Warp to your buddy's position (Use Quiet if you want to get out of the map)

To apply this mod place in "\dev_hdd0\game\BLES02102\USRDIR\master\0", back up your original 00.dat

And here is the file for v1.03 You must login or register to view this content. Or optional You must login or register to view this content. Get the bitch back. Install this file only AFTER Quiet leaves you NOT BEFORE. (All the other mods are included ofcource so no problem changeing after the bitch is gone :P)

And here is the file for v1.05 You must login or register to view this content.
And for the Quiet lovers v1.05 You must login or register to view this content. This is for v1.05
Last edited by lusifer777 ; 10-07-2015 at 10:22 AM.

The following 8 users say thank you to lusifer777 for this useful post:

asakapa619, doneo, drio, hello10110, sa030, Vicodin10, Zeus_Cronos, zhuk2009
10-05-2015, 11:46 PM #2
Vicodin10
https://discord.gg/save-wizard
work on ps3?
What about keep quite and the other mods that done1 posted?

Credits?
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 10-05-2015 at 11:51 PM.
10-06-2015, 05:16 AM #3
it's made for ps3, i made it for myself, and then i tought since i just download and download maybe give some back :P everything exept quiet are in this mod ++
10-06-2015, 05:39 AM #4
Vicodin10
Originally posted by lusifer777 View Post
it's made for ps3, i made it for myself, and then i tought since i just download and download maybe give some back :P everything exept quiet are in this mod ++

You andYou must login or register to view this content. should join files.

Have you tested and checked if EVERYTHING in this version of 00.dat works without problems?

Looks like DLC and All Item unlocker, Demon points and Kill kids are the only thing new but you should see if them 3 things could be added to You must login or register to view this content.'s file.
10-06-2015, 05:47 AM #5
i made this because his don't work from start you cant develop anything and it's totaly random when you can, i got to mission 20 and nothing to develop Winky Winky he made his from no other mods Winky Winky i made mine from other mods whos names and links are in the topic and credited, anything else :P ? "you credit hunter" :P and yes everything works, i would'nt release something i don't use myself Winky Winky no strict A score and combat deployment is new also Winky Winky
Last edited by lusifer777 ; 10-06-2015 at 05:52 AM.

The following user thanked lusifer777 for this useful post:

Vicodin10
10-06-2015, 06:08 AM #6
Vicodin10
i made this because his don't work from start you cant develop anything and it's totaly random when you can, i got to mission 20 and nothing to develop Winky Winky he made his from no other mods Winky Winky i made mine from other mods whos names and links are in the topic and credited, anything else :P ? "you credit hunter" :P and yes everything works, i would'nt release something i don't use myself Winky Winky no strict A score and combat deployment is new also Winky Winky

Can you add "Keep Quite + Unlock All including Parasite Suit and Raiden Suit"?
Last edited by Vicodin10 ; 10-06-2015 at 06:11 AM.
10-06-2015, 06:10 AM #7
uploading it now, but only add after shes gone
10-06-2015, 06:14 AM #8
Vicodin10
uploading it now, but only add after shes gone

You cant make it as just keeping her instead of unlocking?
That way you don't have to keep swapping the file.

I had everything developed before any mods. That sucks. lol.
10-06-2015, 06:21 AM #9
added the mod Get Quiet BACK as optional download THIS IS NOT TESTED YET since i'm not there and i deleted the first playtrough save Winky Winky
10-06-2015, 06:30 AM #10
Vicodin10
added the mod Get Quiet BACK as optional download THIS IS NOT TESTED YET since i'm not there and i deleted the first playtrough save Winky Winky

What about Unlock All including Parasite Suit and Raiden Suit
and is there a way flor you to add the keep quite instead?

Eather way, Good job, bud.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo