Post: [SKYPE] Swift Coding Language Chat (iOS App Developing)
12-25-2014, 03:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hello me (ScaR) and Bad Luck Brian are working on projects in swift code which allows us to develop iOS (Apple) Applications for an iDevice (iPad, iPhone etc...) so we made a skype conversation which you will be able to join if you would like to participate in this project which each of use can earn loads and loads of $$$. This isn't something to mess around with also you will need an IMac or MacBook to be able to debug or you could run a VirtualBox/VMWare.

Contact scarzmodz on skype and hope to see you guys learning the new language!
Last edited by ScaRzModZ ; 12-25-2014 at 04:19 AM.

The following user thanked ScaRzModZ for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
12-28-2014, 11:48 PM #11
Originally posted by deluxe View Post
I want to join you. I have some swift skills and a macbook pro with apple developer account

nice, add scarzmodz on skype.
12-28-2014, 11:49 PM #12
Originally posted by Conveyy View Post
What program are you using to code? Xcode? I am an aspiring coder myself and am interested in what you are doing.

We will be using xcode as that is the best programming program which is appropriate for most apps
12-29-2014, 03:52 AM #13
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
I'm interest, i just need to follow that video tut above and install, im always open to new languages.
01-01-2015, 06:02 PM #14
Boliberrys
^^ Sexy ^^
Originally posted by ScaRzModZ View Post
Hello me (ScaR) and Bad Luck Brian are working on projects in swift code which allows us to develop iOS (Apple) Applications for an iDevice (iPad, iPhone etc...) so we made a skype conversation which you will be able to join if you would like to participate in this project which each of use can earn loads and loads of $$$. This isn't something to mess around with also you will need an IMac or MacBook to be able to debug or you could run a VirtualBox/VMWare.

Contact scarzmodz on skype and hope to see you guys learning the new language!

I would love to help, but i know nothing about Swift Coding. :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo