Post: C# + Java (Android) JControlConsole, Client & Server (CCAPI)
01-11-2015, 10:06 PM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
Basically this is a Android Windows PS3
The Android sends a request to the windows and the windows interprets the connection and makes the request to the ps3, the window thens recieves sends the feedback to the android client and the android displays what ever the response is.

Fixed:

Please note the android java jar library is going through constant chages for stability reasons. Ex: airplane mode crashing your app or not Recieving data.

I was lazy with the UI, but ill make serveral different version for compatibility.
This includes, C# Application to handle the android java and the Android Java Application w/ A library I created to send data to the C# App
Here are some photo's: Enzo

You must login or register to view this content.

If you are unable to make connections from android app to pc, thats probably your firewall issues/antivirus.
Last edited by Mr Smithy x ; 01-11-2015 at 10:09 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

Antonio96C, NOTSOZ
01-12-2015, 09:15 AM #2
Antonio96C
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Mr
Here is my GitHub: You must login or register to view this content.
Basically this is a Android Windows PS3
The Android sends a request to the windows and the windows interprets the connection and makes the request to the ps3, the window thens recieves sends the feedback to the android client and the android displays what ever the response is.

Fixed:

Please note the android java jar library is going through constant chages for stability reasons. Ex: airplane mode crashing your app or not Recieving data.

I was lazy with the UI, but ill make serveral different version for compatibility.
This includes, C# Application to handle the android java and the Android Java Application w/ A library I created to send data to the C# App
Here are some photo's: Enzo

If you are unable to make connections from android app to pc, thats probably your firewall issues/antivirus.

Very Good Smithy and Thanks Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo