04-08-2015, 07:11 PM #1
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is a psn id checker i made for android, it didnt make sense to do a multi check one because i dont think anyonr would put a master list on their phone. Anyway i wanted to make it cus i saw 2 threads of it for windows lol

Its just an apk lol
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by Mr Smithy x ; 04-11-2015 at 09:49 PM.

The following user thanked Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

monkeyhaze77
05-07-2015, 08:05 PM #2
Hola
Big Daddy
Originally posted by Mr
This is a psn id checker i made for android, it didnt make sense to do a multi check one because i dont think anyonr would put a master list on their phone. Anyway i wanted to make it cus i saw 2 threads of it for windows lol

Its just an apk lol

Good work! Looks pretty cool but i would suggest putting the textbox where you enter the name over the check button or something like that and making a bit bigger since it will look a lot more user friendly becouse the text won't go outside the textbox :P
Also i would suggest looking up the maximum amount of characters a PlayStation user can use in their name and limit the textbox.

And to make the post a bit less annoying for some people that might be using a phone or something else try to hide the image in a spoiler or making it a little smaller for the page.

Good work, i expect to see more of these from you! Winky Winky
05-08-2015, 01:24 AM #3
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
thanks i appreciate it, if you have any ideas of what you want me to make that's useful drop a comment Happy
05-09-2015, 05:48 PM #4
Im_YouViolateMe
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Mr
This is a psn id checker i made for android, it didnt make sense to do a multi check one because i dont think anyonr would put a master list on their phone. Anyway i wanted to make it cus i saw 2 threads of it for windows lol

Its just an apk lol

This is done with Java and Android Studio, correct? I gotta learn how to do this.
05-09-2015, 07:32 PM #5
Mr Smithy x
Former Staff
Originally posted by YouViolateMe View Post
This is done with Java and Android Studio, correct? I gotta learn how to do this.

Yeah i used android studio ide and it's in java & xml

The following user thanked Mr Smithy x for this useful post:

Im_YouViolateMe

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo