THREAD: I want to make simple android app game
  1. 05-10-2017, 01:30 AM
    oblx
    Gym leader
    oblx
    Gym leader
    NextGenUpdate
    How do I start I , download the android studio. But I don't know how to write code what is the source and how can I find specific ? Like what is the code for a white screen ?
  2. The Following User Groaned oblx For This Awful Post:

3. 05-10-2017, 08:24 AM
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oblx View Post
    How do I start I , download the android studio. But I don't know how to write code what is the source and how can I find specific ? Like what is the code for a white screen ?

I would learn the language of code before attempting a project.

Pointless trying something you have no idea on.
  4. 05-10-2017, 09:02 PM
    Algebra
    mov eax, 69
    Algebra
    mov eax, 69
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by oblx View Post

Go learn Android development on Udacity or Youtube and also learn yourself Java or Swift depending on what device you want your app on. You can't just copy a source and expect it to work. You need to know the fundamentals of object oriented programming and know the syntax of the language. Once you know a programming language you can teach yourself another without getting too perplexed. Just even search Youtube videos or something. But if you're like me then you rather Read / Write. I suggest if you don't already know find out your learning style.