Post: Should I install a mobile spy on my little sister's phone to protect her?
08-26-2011, 08:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I felt anxious about my little sister for she closely contacted with some bad guys recently , and we live in a single family without careful protection from mom, so I want to install a You must login or register to view this content.on my little sister’s phone so that I can know her activities. I just do it to protect. I hesitate now, if I install a keylogger on her PC, I will violate her privacy, but if I don’t, I will worry about her. Can someone give me some suggestions? Is there some safe and undetectable mobile spy? A free one will be appreciated.Thanks Smile
01-16-2014, 06:55 AM #11
Criptus
< ^ > < ^ >
Stab every guy she talks to.
01-20-2014, 01:52 AM #12
MAKOHAZE
Do a barrel roll!
I personally believe you shouldn't because its you sister, your invading her privacy, what if shes sending photos that she doesnt want family to know about, just saying .

Anyways MSPY is one of the best ones out there try it out ive used it in past it isnt free though but if your sure u wanna do it i can send you a code for MSPY . Good luck.
01-23-2014, 11:05 PM #13
Matthew Bender
Pokemon Trainer
Try to find mobile watch dog. I believe it's free,it's recommend by police every were probably safest route.

The following user thanked Matthew Bender for this useful post:

EncepT
01-25-2014, 04:27 AM #14
xoLolo
Banned
LMFAO at the title im done sounds so pedo to the max
02-08-2014, 12:12 AM #15
DEADCLOWN
RESIDENT PSYCHO
If you think it will keep her safe then do what you need
06-21-2020, 02:09 PM #16
You can also use this as reference on how to track someones iPhone, You must login or register to view this content. using their guide if you want to protect your little sister. As this guide mainly focus on not being able to be known by the target phone. Let me know how it goes.
08-11-2020, 01:44 AM #17
Sorry for my late reply. This totally depends on you. If you think that you need to install a mobile spy app you can do that. Yeah, this will help you to track your little sister obviously. I have a little bit of experience using this kind of best spy app for android You must login or register to view this content.. I hope you will enjoy it. LOL!
08-15-2020, 10:59 AM #18
My opinion is yes. You should install this app to track your little sister's phone to protect her. But in another way, you can track her each and every movement. For me, I already installed a phone spy to spy my wife using You must login or register to view this content.. This free is designed well and especially for the people who are worried about their family person's safety. Thank you!
04-30-2021, 12:34 AM #19
Go here if you are searching for a licence plate lookup, You must login or register to view this content. which is so easy to use. I can only say good thing about the website as it has helped so many people.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo