02-27-2012, 05:17 PM #1
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone , I own a HTC evo and I'm asking you to give me some good app for my phone , any app like live wallpaper,games, application and etc .

Thanks in advance Smile
02-27-2012, 05:26 PM #2
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by PsychoReaperZ View Post
Hello everyone , I own a HTC evo and I'm asking you to give me some good app for my phone , any app like live wallpaper,games, application and etc .

Thanks in advance Smile

Off the top of my head I use Zedge for notification sounds, ringtones and background. I also use sound-hound a-lot when I do not know the name of the song playing. If you open a-lot of pdf files on your phone I would recommend Astro file manager. Finally for a game I would recommend the game Line Runner and the app Crack your screen to fool your folks and friends.

Uhhh I have also seen a few people use police scanner apps to listen to police radios. I have tried 2 of them (months ago) and they both fucked my phone up and I had to hard reset. So I would recommend being careful with those apps.

The following user thanked Kidd Cold for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
02-29-2012, 01:56 PM #3
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Kidd
Off the top of my head I use Zedge for notification sounds, ringtones and background. I also use sound-hound a-lot when I do not know the name of the song playing. If you open a-lot of pdf files on your phone I would recommend Astro file manager. Finally for a game I would recommend the game Line Runner and the app Crack your screen to fool your folks and friends.

Uhhh I have also seen a few people use police scanner apps to listen to police radios. I have tried 2 of them (months ago) and they both $#@!ed my phone up and I had to hard reset. So I would recommend being careful with those apps.

Zedge doesn't have any good picture for background , nvm .

btw, I already have soundhound and its really good programmer :y:

and I"ll try astro manager and line runner too .

for police scanner , does it really listen to police radios ? and should i be connected to wifi to listen or not ?
02-29-2012, 08:37 PM #4
Cory
User needs a dick
I wouldn't recommend live wallpapers, as they slow down the phone. And really have no benefit.
03-08-2012, 12:21 PM #5
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by Poynt View Post
I wouldn't recommend live wallpapers, as they slow down the phone. And really have no benefit.

It gives the phone style .
03-08-2012, 08:20 PM #6
Cory
User needs a dick
It gives the phone style .

If you know how to use Widgets or a ROM then you can style it anyway. And a regular background can be just as cool. It's not worth having a laggy phone imo.
03-09-2012, 12:41 AM #7
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Zedge doesn't have any good picture for background , nvm .

btw, I already have soundhound and its really good programmer :y:

and I"ll try astro manager and line runner too .

for police scanner , does it really listen to police radios ? and should i be connected to wifi to listen or not ?

Couldn't honestly tell you much about the police scanner. Some people claim it's a day or two old. Some say it's instant.
03-16-2012, 01:18 AM #8
doibuon
Save Point
wifi file explorer
03-16-2012, 07:52 PM #9
tom8907
Save Point
here are some of my favourites!
Heytell - voice messaging in a very simple way.
Onavo - Great if you have a data plan, it tells how much data you have been using.
Run Run Bear - addicting game lasted me at least 3 hours of gameplay. It's like Jet pack Joyride on the apple market.
Astro - File Managing application.
doubleTwist - best music player application out there IMO.
Vignette - like instagram on android ( instagram is coming out for android soon though )
Lapse it Pro - Time Lapse video creator ( very easy )
Prey - anti-theft program You must login or register to view this content.
SwiftKey X - Upgraded keyboard
LauncherPro - new widgets, new docks, can resize widgets, rename shortcuts ( really great app for customizing your phones homescreens )

The following user thanked tom8907 for this useful post:

ShinigamiUzi
03-17-2012, 12:03 PM #10
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by tom8907 View Post
here are some of my favourites!
Heytell - voice messaging in a very simple way.
Onavo - Great if you have a data plan, it tells how much data you have been using.
Run Run Bear - addicting game lasted me at least 3 hours of gameplay. It's like Jet pack Joyride on the apple market.
Astro - File Managing application.
doubleTwist - best music player application out there IMO.
Vignette - like instagram on android ( instagram is coming out for android soon though )
Lapse it Pro - Time Lapse video creator ( very easy )
Prey - anti-theft program You must login or register to view this content.
SwiftKey X - Upgraded keyboard
LauncherPro - new widgets, new docks, can resize widgets, rename shortcuts ( really great app for customizing your phones homescreens )

I"ll try them all , Thanks :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo