04-10-2012, 08:14 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); which one do you think i should get price not being a problem. which one has more power and the better software and gear that comes with the phone? thanks in advance.

The following user thanked Mr. Bean for this useful post:

Bruno
04-11-2012, 04:25 AM #2
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Mr.
which one do you think i should get price not being a problem. which one has more power and the better software and gear that comes with the phone? thanks in advance.

im using s2 atm, and its an awesome phone! but if i was you, i'll go for htc one s, atleast its newer model, and the phone is good to hold, since its abit curvy at the back. if you want samsung phone, i'll suggest you go for galaxy note, this phone is a beast! 0.0

The following 2 users say thank you to 370389 for this useful post:

Mezzid, Mr. Bean
04-11-2012, 02:29 PM #3
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
I'll recommend you htc one s .
04-12-2012, 07:03 AM #4
my first sugestion is, wait for the S3, the upgrades will be big, and for the choices here
the one s come stock with droid 4.0 and sence 4.0 is just great, ive used my friends one x (imported) and its just sweet, compared to my stock ics on my Galaxy nexus.
so the one s, even stats wise is clear choice!(why not one x?)
05-05-2012, 05:42 PM #5
The HTC One X is much better, quad core processor vs the One S's dual core and the One X has a nicer screen. The Galaxy S3 kinda flopped, so the One X is the best phone on the market.

The following user thanked Hassan7317 for this useful post:

xLew--
05-05-2012, 05:51 PM #6
Lamputt
Space Ninja
I have the galaxy s2. The battery life is terrible. to write a txt ive gotta turn phone sideways cause my thumbs are too big.
And the handset overheats big time. right now the section by the camera is on fire.
05-11-2012, 11:00 PM #7
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
The SGS 2 has radio issues as well. It is a common problem.. HTC One line is decent but go for the quad core if you are a power user. Just don't by one from ATT to use over seas as HTC will NOT unlock the boot loader for customization.
05-13-2012, 06:55 PM #8
Originally posted by Suxh4rd2bu View Post
The SGS 2 has radio issues as well. It is a common problem.. HTC One line is decent but go for the quad core if you are a power user. Just don't by one from ATT to use over seas as HTC will NOT unlock the boot loader for customization.

Definitely agree with this guy, although the SGS2 radio issues aren't an issue for most people. Even if your not a power user, having the quad core will help you do multitasking that makes life generally easier. (Ex. if you wanted to call someone while texting someone else or googling something - just an example).
06-02-2012, 04:24 PM #9
Mezzid
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 370389 View Post
im using s2 atm, and its an awesome phone! but if i was you, i'll go for htc one s, atleast its newer model, and the phone is good to hold, since its abit curvy at the back. if you want samsung phone, i'll suggest you go for galaxy note, this phone is a beast! 0.0

I got the Note Today!! It's AWESOME :happycry:
06-05-2012, 07:13 PM #10
get the S3!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo