04-19-2012, 10:54 PM #1
Mp3
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, Guys Im Making a website it's not a forum so no worry :3 - Im going to need some people that have some time to post apk's almost daily, so incase updates come from some etc...

Reply If you want in?

It will be on a VPS, and domain name is going to be ..... your just going to have to wait Winky Winky
Last edited by Mp3 ; 04-19-2012 at 10:56 PM.
05-11-2012, 11:03 PM #2
Suxh4rd2bu
Extreme Anarchist
too late. there are lots that exist already and one that is extremely well known. If you can get away with it as they have then more power to you..
05-12-2012, 02:31 PM #3
Snipesome
Error… Cat invasion!
I will be in. As long as all the download sites are You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.
So like will I get an email with the site, and admin in?? or will I just be posting
06-05-2012, 07:15 PM #4
sorry mate, but there are alot of sites allredy doing this, theres not really any space for new comers:P
06-06-2012, 02:29 AM #5
Originally posted by LastOfTheMohica View Post
sorry mate, but there are alot of sites allredy doing this, theres not really any space for new comers:P

I disagree. One things these sites rarely promote is a virus free download. If he can insure this for every download then he has something good going.
06-06-2012, 09:49 AM #6
So many sites like this already, but good luck to you all the same
06-06-2012, 10:20 AM #7
That is true. But still, theyse sites are allredy known, and people will trust theyse sites from previous experiance.
06-06-2012, 07:16 PM #8
Originally posted by LastOfTheMohica View Post
That is true. But still, theyse sites are allredy known, and people will trust theyse sites from previous experiance.

Or not trust it from previous experience. Awesome face Example, the sites where any one can upload stuff is just full of viruses. Even though they are "Known".

Drado.Exe, if you go through with this you have my full support.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo