09-16-2012, 09:31 PM #1
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well guys my upgrade is at the end of the month and I was wondering what Verizon phone I should get.
09-17-2012, 02:10 AM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
galaxy s3. since i dnt think the One X is a verizon phone
09-17-2012, 02:17 AM #3
Millz
Worth the Weight
It depends which route you want to go. Obviously in terms of Apple you'd get the 5.

But there is new news about the next Google Nexus phone. If you don't want any fragmentation then I'd wait out for that. Apparently it's coming to market with a new updated CPU and perhaps 2GB of RAM. I am personally going to wait until I hear more about this phone before I make my decision on which phone I want to upgrade to.
09-17-2012, 03:33 AM #4
Meatwad
Meatman
Samsung Galaxy Note 2.
09-17-2012, 03:37 AM #5
MadSkillz27
Bounty hunter
The iphone 5 of course mate. Only 199 with a 2 year contract. Gotta love apple!!!
09-21-2012, 02:10 AM #6
Default Avatar
TH3ORY
Originally posted by Rob
Well guys my upgrade is at the end of the month and I was wondering what Verizon phone I should get.

Galaxy Note 2 awesome phone get that Smile or even the iPhone 5 is a awesome phone too Smile with so many choices its hard to pick one... Ask yourself this what do you use your phone for most?? making calls ?? texting ?? or watching videos ?? if you are into video then the note 2 is a perfect cinema phone if your the occasional web browser then get the iPhone 5 As we cant answer these questions for you, only you canSmile
09-21-2012, 04:10 AM #7
-{OVOXO}-
PSN: awong_
Originally posted by Millz59 View Post
It depends which route you want to go. Obviously in terms of Apple you'd get the 5.

But there is new news about the next Google Nexus phone. If you don't want any fragmentation then I'd wait out for that. Apparently it's coming to market with a new updated CPU and perhaps 2GB of RAM. I am personally going to wait until I hear more about this phone before I make my decision on which phone I want to upgrade to.

Yes, from the concept, this is the phone I want to update to. I really doubt that it`ll come out that cheap though. $300 unlocked is nothing, considering all the new goodies it`ll include (Tegra 4 Quad core). Also sports a 13.1 camera if you`re wanting a nice camera on your phone.

PS: It hints the release of Google`s own mobile network, which seems really interesting.

here`s the concept design:
You must login or register to view this content.
09-27-2012, 08:14 AM #8
aash118
Pokemon Trainer
galaxy s3 or iphone5

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 AM ----------

realy??
too good to be true
09-27-2012, 02:39 PM #9
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
Well guys I have had the Iphone 4s for awhile I like apple but I also like Android. So I think I am going to stray away from the new Iphone.
09-27-2012, 08:22 PM #10
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
best phones are from sony ericsson seriously look for Xperia V ... i got Xperia arc S etc ...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo