10-27-2012, 03:34 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Since its Chrismas time soon and most people get new phones every year or two. i am going to compare some of the best phones that I have chosen due to price, features and well design. It will be unbias 100% i am going to highlight some of AT&T, Verizon and ome Prepaid cells that deserve a notice.

1. Samsung Galaxy S3

Available in AT&T, Verizon

You must login or register to view this content.

The Galaxy S3 is the current King of All Androids and the market today it is still selling in large numbers since its realease earlier this year. it has a 4.8in display, 4GLTE, a 8.0 megapixel camera, weight of just 4.7ounces and has Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich battery life is good for 16hours of usage time which is smart because it would charge overnight and last all day.

2. IPhone 5
Availablie in AT&T, Verizon

The IPhone 5 is a cell phone of epic proportions we can all easily name 15 people who we know own a IPhone and the new IPhone 5 features a new larger 4inch display and siri is back and it has superfast 4GLTE and IOS 6 and a 8hour talk time battery life.

3. HTC One X
Availablie in AT&T

The HTC One X is a great all around cell phone it has loads of features for you people who don’t want a IPhone or S3 can appreciate it has a 4.7in screen, 8.5hour battery, and a weight of 4.6ounces and 4GLTE and the amazing beats audio quality for you music lovers

4. Droid RAZR MAXX HD
Available in Verizon

The Droid RAZR MAXX HD should be a phone on the radar of all people who are on Verizon it has a 4.7in display it has a AMAZING 32hour battery and android 4.0.4 and is upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean. It weight 5.5ounces and has Chrome for Android, and of course blazing fast 4GLTE

5. HTC One V
Available in Virgin Mobile Prepaid

Who ever said prepaid phone suck are wrong this phone has a 3.7in touch screen, beats audio and Android 4.0 with its memory expandable up to 32gb it is a crazy good phone for only 200$ and with a 35$ unlimited texting plan it makes that teen who pays for their own phone feel awesome.
Last edited by Toke ; 10-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.
10-27-2012, 04:34 PM #2
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Nokia Lumia 920 without a doubt. Beast!
10-27-2012, 05:02 PM #3
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
Since its Chrismas time soon and most people get new phones every year or two. i am going to compare some of the best phones that I have chosen due to price, features and well design. It will be unbias 100% i am going to highlight some of AT&T, Verizon and ome Prepaid cells that deserve a notice.

1. Samsung Galaxy S3

The Galaxy S3 is the current King of All Androids and the market today it is still selling in large numbers since its realease earlier this year. it has a 4.8in display, 4GLTE, a 8.0 megapixel camera, weight of just 4.7ounces and has Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich battery life is good for 16hours of usage time which is smart because it would charge overnight and last all day.

2. IPhone 5

The IPhone 5 is a cell phone of epic proportions we can all easily name 15 people who we know own a IPhone and the new IPhone 5 features a new larger 4inch display and siri is back and it has superfast 4GLTE and IOS 6 and a 8hour talk time battery life.

3. HTC One X
Availablie in AT&T

The HTC One X is a great all around cell phone it has loads of features for you people who don’t want a IPhone or S3 can appreciate it has a 4.7in screen, 8.5hour battery, and a weight of 4.6ounces and 4GLTE and the amazing beats audio quality for you music lovers

4. Droid RAZR MAXX HD
Available in Verizon

The Droid RAZR MAXX HD should be a phone on the radar of all people who are on Verizon it has a 4.7in display it has a AMAZING 32hour battery and android 4.0.4 and is upgradeable to 4.1 Jelly Bean. It weight 5.5ounces and has Chrome for Android, and of course blazing fast 4GLTE

5. HTC One V

Who ever said prepaid phone suck are wrong this phone has a 3.7in touch screen, beats audio and Android 4.0 with its memory expandable up to 32gb it is a crazy good phone for only 200$ and with a 35$ unlimited texting plan it makes that teen who pays for their own phone feel awesome.
I was thinking of getting the galaxy s3 on a contract but do you think the s3 will still be good for a few year lol ?
10-27-2012, 05:11 PM #4
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
BOOO u didnt put any Sony Xperia phone they all beat Samsung S3 look for Xperia V , Xperia Ion , Xperia T !
Originally posted by ToKiiNz View Post
Since its Chrismas time soon and most people get new phones every year or two. i am going to compare some of the best phones that I have chosen due to price, features and well design. It will be unbias 100% i am going to highlight some of AT&T, Verizon and ome Prepaid cells that deserve a notice.

1. Samsung Galaxy S3

2. IPhone 5

3. HTC One X
Availablie in AT&T

4. Droid RAZR MAXX HD
Available in Verizon

5. HTC One V

10-27-2012, 05:21 PM #5
Toke
PC Master Race
sorry i only put 5 phones 2 from each carrier and a prepaid.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 PM ----------

i try to get 1 every 2 years. it should last with a good case
Last edited by Toke ; 10-27-2012 at 05:19 PM.
10-29-2012, 07:22 PM #6
Hopsinn
Do a barrel roll!
Iphone 5, or GS3
11-01-2012, 06:12 AM #7
imoderatur-
Do a barrel roll!
i might get the iphone 5
12-10-2012, 03:29 AM #8
ThatAznDude
Do a barrel roll!
I have the droid razr maxx
A good, underrated phone
12-23-2012, 11:08 PM #9
hahaho75
Do a barrel roll!
Galaxy note 2 is Awesome Happy
12-25-2012, 07:34 AM #10
Droid RAZR MAXX HD looks amazing, Android phones never disappoints.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo