12-20-2012, 12:14 AM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I have the free version of this but the ads get in my way all the time. If anyone can find me an ad-free version of this game, i'll +rep you and give you 100k vBux. Thank you ahead of time.

You must login or register to view this content..
12-22-2012, 08:56 PM #2
djhanos
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xI
I have the free version of this but the ads get in my way all the time. If anyone can find me an ad-free version of this game, i'll +rep you and give you 100k vBux. Thank you ahead of time.

if you install adblock it gets rid of ads ingame and on browsers
12-23-2012, 07:32 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by djhanos View Post
if you install adblock it gets rid of ads ingame and on browsers

I had it installed already but it disables all connections when you go on the app that you blocked. So no there's point of that because I play online.
12-23-2012, 07:34 PM #4
REAPx Fr3nzy
Do a barrel roll!
Would it be this?

You must login or register to view this content...

The following user thanked REAPx Fr3nzy for this useful post:

TheManDavid
12-30-2012, 07:41 AM #5
Originally posted by xI
I have the free version of this but the ads get in my way all the time. If anyone can find me an ad-free version of this game, i'll +rep you and give you 100k vBux. Thank you ahead of time.

This process requires a few steps to complete so bear with me here

1. Go to your Android's settings and go to Developer options and turn on USB Debugging
2. Next go on Google Play (Android Market) and install 'fourshared'
3. Open up fourshared and search your desired app and add 'apk' to the end of the title (in your case it would be 'beer pong apk'
4. Next install it (you may have to register an account on 4shared)
5. Once the download is bring down your notifications bar by swiping down from the top of the phones screen.
7. Touch the application you just downloaded
6. Install it and play

Done Smile
Last edited by Vandalyzm ; 12-30-2012 at 08:24 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Vandalyzm for this useful post:

oldmanburning, TheManDavid
12-31-2012, 01:29 AM #6
lil__cowjar
Little One
Originally posted by xI

i'll pm u it

The following user thanked lil__cowjar for this useful post:

TheManDavid
12-31-2012, 01:56 AM #7
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Originally posted by cowjar View Post
i'll pm u it

Oh dude, it's fine. Thanks for the help though. I dont have an Android anymore. My sister "Surprised" me, I already knew about it, with an iPhone 4S for christmas. I also get $60 for iTunes so I ended up just buying the game so the ads dont bother me anymore.
12-31-2012, 03:15 AM #8
lil__cowjar
Little One
Originally posted by xI
Oh dude, it's fine. Thanks for the help though. I dont have an Android anymore. My sister "Surprised" me, I already knew about it, with an iPhone 4S for christmas. I also get $60 for iTunes so I ended up just buying the game so the ads dont bother me anymore.

lol alright m8
01-03-2013, 04:37 AM #9
iSoldier
Gym leader
Try downloading Lucky Patcher.
01-03-2013, 12:29 PM #10
ShinigamiUzi
Proud to be a Player
Originally posted by xI

do you still want the app ? I could get it for you Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo