02-09-2013, 05:59 PM #1
Toke
PC Master Race
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); These are 5 underated android phones people don't get them because they don't have the strongest cpus or are the biggest but are still awesome and loved by the owners

1. Droid Razr M
You must login or register to view this content.
A good looking android phone with awesome battery life and a non slip Kevlar back. it comes with all the bells and whistles of a $200 smartphone just with a nice 4.3in screen and a a $50 with upgrade or new contract price in the US

2. Pantech Discover
A good looking a phone running android 4.0 and a nice 4.8in screen it comes with all the reviews on the web to back it up its awesome phone for $50 with a upgrade or new contract

3. Galaxy Nexus
A great phone for a enthusiast or a new comer to Android the google branded galaxy nexus is pure android and comes with a 4.7in screen and all the other cool features you expect from a new high end android phone at a not so premium price of $50 with a new contract or upgrade

4. Nexus 4
A AMAZING phone for its price tag its a got all you want android 4.2 Jelly Bean a quad core cpu a beautiful 4.7in screen and a cheap price tag a 8gb model for $299 and a 16gb model fro $350 it has 2 cons it has no expandable memory and no 4GLTE and finally its unlocked so can be used on any carrier as long as there sim cards are compatible

5. Neo NOO3
this is only a rumored smart phone it is being mensioned only because of its amazing specs for a crazy price and i will be most definitally getting one if its a awesome you hit a home run if not well it wasn't that expensive for a cell phone its rumored to a have a 5.3in HD screen a quad core cpu and 2gb of ram a 13mp camera and a 3000mAh battery. It will run on android 4.1 and come with a price tag of $160 USD.
Last edited by Toke ; 02-10-2013 at 12:43 AM.
02-09-2013, 07:39 PM #2
Meatwad
Meatman
I agree with the Nexii being on there (own a GNex) but you might want to take the Neo off there because it really doesn't have amazing specs at all. You should probably read this You must login or register to view this content. before you think it is actually good for the money.
02-09-2013, 07:56 PM #3
xScreamo!
Trading Kids For Angel Dust
I've never heard of any of theses phones except the Nexus 4...

The following user thanked xScreamo! for this useful post:

Alt
02-09-2013, 10:26 PM #4
Toke
PC Master Race
that quad core don't mean anything i put it there because of the screen design and the size i know it isnt a tegra or a snap dragon but i gave it a "honorable" mention

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

thats why i made it. all are phenominal phones accept the last one which is ok
02-09-2013, 10:41 PM #5
Nexus 4 is in no way underrated... As it was released Google made millions of sales on it and some stores are actually out of stock on them. Infact no nexus device is underrated as a lot of dev's use Google devices, than any other.
02-09-2013, 10:57 PM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
its not as popular since its unlocked and only with tmobile it isn't with the "big3" in the US Sprint Verizon At&t so i have it added and it's cheap, the galaxy nexus is there because it was free with a upgrade on sprint
02-10-2013, 12:39 AM #7
Mystery
It's still a Mystery!
Good job on that man . The last one is Neo No3 not Noo3 :p and 3000 mAh not 300 Smile
Originally posted by Toke View Post
These are 5 underated android phones people don't get them because they don't have the strongest cpus or are the biggest but are still awesome and loved by the owners

1. Droid Razr M
A good looking android phone with awesome battery life and a non slip Kevlar back. it comes with all the bells and whistles of a $200 smartphone just with a nice 4.3in screen and a a $50 with upgrade or new contract price in the US

2. Pantech Discover
A good looking a phone running android 4.0 and a nice 4.8in screen it comes with all the reviews on the web to back it up its awesome phone for $50 with a upgrade or new contract

3. Galaxy Nexus
A great phone for a enthusiast or a new comer to Android the google branded galaxy nexus is pure android and comes with a 4.7in screen and all the other cool features you expect from a new high end android phone at a not so premium price of $50 with a new contract or upgrade

4. Nexus 4
A AMAZING phone for its price tag its a got all you want android 4.2 Jelly Bean a quad core cpu a beautiful 4.7in screen and a cheap price tag a 8gb model for $299 and a 16gb model fro $350 it has 2 cons it has no expandable memory and no 4GLTE and finally its unlocked so can be used on any carrier as long as there sim cards are compatible

5. Neo NOO3
this is only a rumored smart phone it is being mensioned only because of its amazing specs for a crazy price and i will be most definitally getting one if its a awesome you hit a home run if not well it wasn't that expensive for a cell phone its rumored to a have a 5.3in HD screen a quad core cpu and 2gb of ram a 13mp camera and a 300mAh battery. It will run on android 4.1 and come with a price tag of $160 USD.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo