07-01-2014, 06:48 AM #1
Midnight.eGo
from El Paso, Texas (915)
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU, this app pays you for every time you unlock your phone !!

App is called : SlideJoy (Android Only)

[url]www.getslidejoy.com/r/omar915b.55903[/url]

This is my balance right now:
You must login or register to view this content.

FAQ

How does Slidejoy work?
Upon turning on your phone, you will view an aesthetically pleasing ad on your lockscreen
You will have a choice to ignore the ad by sliding right and unlocking your phone
You will also have a choice to engage with the ad by sliding left. Upon sliding left, the phone will unlock and you will be directed to a destination specified by the advertiser (YouTube, advertiser website, Google Play, coupon page, etc.)
To prevent bias, you will make an equal amount regardless of whether or not you engage with an ad
Over time, Slidejoy’s proprietary machine-learning algorithm learns your ad preference based off of your behaviors during different times of day and curates a more relevant user experience
You can cash out their earnings via Square Cash/Paypal or choose to donate it to charity

Will Slidejoy really pay me?
Yes! Whether you swipe left or swipe right, you will get paid the same amount. Earnings you earn on a particular day will appear in the app at 7pm EST the next day.
How do I make the most money?
You earn the most money if you use your phone as you normally do. Also, if you sign up through Facebook, then you will be able to earn more money on average.
In which countries does Slidejoy work?
Slidejoy currently works only in the United States, but we will hopefully be expanding to other countries soon

How would Slidejoy affect my passcode screen
You will see your passcode screen once you swipe left or right
How much data will Slidejoy consume?
Every bit of data that Slidejoy consumes is highly optimized to minimize your data consumption.
Does Slidejoy work on Tablets?
Not for now, but we have plans to support tablets in the future.
Ads/Rewards
How is swiping left different from swiping right?
Swiping right means that you are simply unlocking your phone.
Swiping left means that you choose to engage with the ad which can consist of finding out more information about the ad, downloading coupons, installing an app, watching a video, or liking a post on Facebook etc.
How much money do I get paid?
There is no fixed amount, but you will earn the most if you use your phone like you normally do. Our algorithm will detect users who viewed/swiped through abnormally high number of ads, and will automatically lower their payment amount.
How often can I get paid?
You will be paid each time you unlock your phone regardless of whether you swipe left or right. Earnings you earn on a particular day will appear in the app at 7pm EST the next day.
What can I do with the money I’ve accrued?
You can cash out your balance or donate it to selected charities
Why am I seeing ads that aren’t relevant to me?
Since we're such a young company, we haven't been able to get too many advertisers on board yet. Until we do, we hope you stick around!
Is there a way I can share my interests so I can see ads from specific categories?
We'd like to get to that point, but we don't have enough advertisers at this moment. So even if you told us what you like, we won't be able to fulfill your requests (which may leave you annoyed). Please be patient with us and we'll do our best to make it happen!
How do I stop seeing the ads?
You can easily disable ads by going to the settings tab inside the application and turn off ‘ads on lockscreen.’ However, you will not accrue money if ads are disabled
Cash/Payment
How do I cash out?
You can cash out your Slidejoy points through your Square Cash/Paypal account. Other payout methods are coming soon
How soon will I get my cash?
You can cash out three months after you earn your money. For example, money earned during January 2014 can be cashed out on April 31st 2014. We wish we could pay you before, but we won’t be paid until then either. We will do our best to pay you as soon as possible!
Who do I contact for payment issues?
Please contact [email][email protected][/email] for any payment issues.
Privacy/Account settings
What should I do if I forget Password?
Please reset your password here.
What should I do if I forget my ID?
Please email us – [email][email protected][/email]
What do you do with my data?
We absolutely do not share your data with anyone else. We promise you that your data will only be used to serve more relevant ads to you.

The following 4 users say thank you to Midnight.eGo for this useful post:

DropzHFD, DS, klasicc, Siknik64

The following user groaned Midnight.eGo for this awful post:

Citadel
07-01-2014, 08:14 AM #2
Makaveli
I am error
with iphone please and thank you Smile
07-01-2014, 08:50 AM #3
Midnight.eGo
Not sure if they gt it for iPhone @Klapz
07-01-2014, 09:45 AM #4
Berni123
Little One
Tnx.. i hope i will make millions and buy lambo Smile lol
07-01-2014, 11:54 AM #5
Midnight.eGo
No problem man
07-21-2014, 11:30 AM #6
iLeon
Keeper
To get £10 gift cards ect for free using a phone read on!

Go to the internet on your phone.

Type in 'https://abo.io/suwvosm'
^^ That is a invite URL so you earn more credits and so do I, I would appreciate it if you used that^^

Do as it says to get started.

To earn the gift cards all you need to do is download games from your app store, open for 30 seconds and then you can delete once it has been confirmed!

I downloaded around 10 games and i got my £10 amazon gift code.

This supports almost every country and supports iPhone/Android(not sure about windows ect)

if you are interested i got around £20 so far Smile
Good Luck! Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo