Post: *Cheapest Around* RJ's PS3/Vita Custom Timestamp Trophy Shop
07-26-2019, 04:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Shop Status:Open!

Hey everyone! You might know me from the game save section of NGU responsible for making the Dead Rising Save Sets.

Information About My Shop

If you've visited my shop before you'll notice I've changed the look a bit, that is too hopefully draw more people in and to keep them from other rip off shops. Recently I've been doing timestamp repairs for people that have bought "legit trophies" from certain users on here which funny enough are on the front page and do "professional A+ work". The sweet lie of some sellers saying they treat your account like their own is sickening. I am here to provide the cheapest services but the highest quality work! You have my word on that. Your account will be treated as if your account was truly mine and I've owned it for 10+ years and don't want to lose it. I take passion and pride in what I'm able to do here on NGU.

I offer pretty much every PS3 and Vita games 😊

Payment Method Accepted:
• PayPal - Friends and Family
*If you are not able to do PayPal, let me know and we can work something out*

My services consist of;

• Unlocking all or specific trophies for any game or games of your choice with custom timestamps of your choosing or my choosing(up to you) no extra charge Smile

• Fixing un-legit looking timestamps

Prices;

PS3 Trophies 🏆

• Legit Timestamps(You can pick the dates/times) - $8.50

• Random Timestamps;

•5 Games - $5
•10 Games - $8
•25 Games - $18
•50 Games - $28

VITA Trophies 🏆

• Legit Timestamps(You can pick the dates/times) - $9.50

• Random Timestamps;

•5 Games - $6
•10 Games - $9
•25 Games - $19
•50 Games - $29

Contact;

PM me here
Last edited by rj0217 ; 12-12-2021 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Opening shop

The following 12 users say thank you to rj0217 for this useful post:

aby, Carramrod235, frenchman, Frosty, ishotboston, Jasonnnnl, LadyWhiteHeart, mark1, Shadow, TrynaBBallin, Wosley, Yokoso
07-26-2019, 04:41 PM #2
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by rj0217 View Post

Good luck with your shop, it might be good if you add the console you are doing it on on your thread like if it are ps3 or vita trophies or both
07-26-2019, 04:46 PM #3
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Good luck with your shop, it might be good if you add the console you are doing it on on your thread like if it are ps3 or vita trophies or both

Done, thanks haha

The following user thanked rj0217 for this useful post:

Wosley
07-26-2019, 07:01 PM #4
ishotboston
Bounty hunter
Has helped me with over 20 games and counting, would highly recommend his service!
07-27-2019, 06:38 PM #5
Shadow
Banned

Good luck with your shop i hope that the little girl gets better

The following user groaned Shadow for this awful post:

Jasonnnnl
07-27-2019, 06:48 PM #6
Originally posted by Shadow View Post

Good luck with your shop i hope that the little girl gets better

Thank you Smile Unfortunately she was admitted back to the hospital :/ Since then not getting worse so hopefully it goes up from here

The following user thanked rj0217 for this useful post:

Shadow
07-31-2019, 02:08 AM #7
post stood out when it said fundraiser. honestly wasn't disappointed when I clicked on it.... replied promptly on discord and overall a great dude. Dirty cheap prices but top quality service thank you!! Will definitely be staying on this site Smile
08-05-2019, 05:55 PM #8
Excellent and fast service, highly recommend for anyone wanting to get some trophies done!
09-09-2019, 03:42 PM #9
Kenom
Rookie
This guy did 18 platinum trophies for me. Super fast and trustworthy! <3
09-20-2019, 03:47 PM #10
mark1
I defeated!
2nd time I've used this guy, can't thank or recommend him enough. Quality service, thanks again my friend 👍🏻

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo