Post: Trophy Shop Instant & Legit Timestamps [PS3/PS4] [I Can Do Any Game]
12-16-2017, 11:18 PM #1
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ps4: i don't start a order before payment, login details and a backupcode has been send
Ps3 & Vita: i don't start a order before payment, login details and a device password has been send

Intro: Hey I'm Wosley most of you probably already know me from either the PS4 game save section or because i used to be the staff manager on NGU
some short information about the shop i sell both PS3 & Vita Trophies and offer timestamp services for both but i also can do such things like games of your choice and big game syncs like level 100s

For Ps3 and Vita i offer nearly all games
for ps4 most games

Discord: Wosley#6447 (FASTEST RESPONSE)

PM, VM or a reply to this thread

For payment options i only accept Paypal (Friends and Family Payment)

PS4:

Legit Timestamps
€0.50 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

None Legitmate Timestamp Games of your choise
€2 a game (€10 minimum per order)

Cloned Timestamps
€10 a game (this will clone someone else timestamps of a game and move it to a recent date completion and trophy order remain the same)

PS3:

Legit Timestamps
€0.50 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

PSVITA:

Legit Timestamps
€1 a trophy (€10 minimum per game)

Frequently Asked Questions

1) Is this safe with Sony?
This is 100% safe from Sony's detection. Your trophies are synced on a fully updated PS4 so there is 0% risk with your account

2) Can I play other games while you are working on my trophies?
Yes you can, everything I am doing is in an offline state. The only time I need to be online your account is when I am syncing your games

3) How long will it take?
This is hard to say since it would deppend on the ammount of orders i have at that moment and their sizes but i try to keep it by a 5 orders max limit

4) What is the smallest order you accept?
10€ (equals 1 legit timestamped game of 1 to 10 trophies OR 1-5 Instant Timestamped games OR 1 cloned game)

5) What has to be send to place an order?
To do your order i would need the payment and login information be send (and custom timestamps if you order legit timestamps and like to have your own ones) the login information can be send on paypal note or the board you are messaging me on

6) Do i have to mention the region of the games?
Yes, if no region is mentioned i will assume it won't matter so will sync whatever stack for the game

If the amount of Platinums or Level sync what you need isn't noted on the thread feel free to ask me in PM

Vouches [47]

The reason why i don't have much feedback yet is i had a shop before this one with 100+ feedback's but it did get deleted by someone of staff by some misunderstanding

Originally posted by ProbablyRaging View Post
Can happily vouch for Wosley Smile

Got in contact with him and with-in 30 minutes he had finished my account! Will definitely be buying again! Good luck with your future sales mate!

Originally posted by R4zGr1Z View Post
Wosley, always the best!

Originally posted by 246 View Post
He just did my account and everything went smooth I vouch

Originally posted by TokyoRose View Post
Really nice guy. Got the job done quickly without any problems.

Originally posted by ChaosBlader View Post
I got this service done a few days ago and everything went smooth.

Originally posted by Dredger187 View Post
Got Wosley to work on two deals way back in the day timestamps was done exactly how I wanted and kept in contact a while after

Originally posted by SolidKazuma View Post
Great service , highly recommended A++

Originally posted by kenx View Post
an absolute pro, very fast and handled my specific order perfectly. Will do business again

Originally posted by KmartSecurity89 View Post
An absolute Joy to work with and very Proffesional with great communication. Have used this services a few times now and will continue to in the future.

Originally posted by Aman-Sangar View Post
very good and quick service, highly recommend.

Originally posted by alvlso View Post
Very good service and quick response. Thank you so much bro

Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Best modded shop on NGU

Originally posted by acp1512 View Post
Helped me first time - all perfect.

Originally posted by EmreCurumez View Post
100% legit, great communication, hands down the best service. Definitely going to shop more from this guy in the future 👌

Originally posted by zawaq11 View Post
Simply the best trophy shop

Originally posted by Affidare View Post
legit and fastnGeo

Originally posted by TheFray View Post
Legit and fast as always. Amazing stamps and everything

Originally posted by Jasonnnnl View Post
Hs is legit 1000% and he work very fast for 100platis vita, His shop have some great deal

Originally posted by Premised. View Post
Great Service Fast & 💯 percent legit

Originally posted by Premised. View Post
Doing Another Acc Right Now 👌🏻

Originally posted by Kuproom View Post
Wosley helped me with Platinum trophy in Call of Duty Black Ops III. Everything was done very fast and efficiently. Also had a nice chatting, was happy to communicate. I will use his heolp in future and highly recomend to all my friends.

High recommended for his shop the price are very cheap more than other and 100%legit!!!!

Originally posted by R4zGr1Z View Post
Wosley is a guarantee!!! thanks indeed!

Originally posted by CharlieSheenFTW View Post
Bought some trophies and all I can say is that he‘s quick and 100% reliable! Would definitely recommend.

Originally posted by xofreshprince View Post
would highly recommend , everything went smooth and fast and he even helped me fix some of my timestamps. great prices aswell ! thanks again Wosley

If anyone want to get platinum or sync level psn i recommended this guy very cheap price and very fast work i ever seen, Good luck for you trophies everyone

Originally posted by Aman-Sangar View Post
Very good seller. The best on NGU. Fast and and completes order of all games requested. Highly recommend.

Originally posted by shunter View Post
I had the pleasure to do business with Wosley and it was super smooth from start to finish. It was done quickly and professionally and I can only recommend him for future endeavors and will definitely be back - thank you!

Originally posted by _Nickster View Post
Just got 5 vita plats done , cheers mate , good price and in quick time

Originally posted by CanadianPSN View Post
Legit shop, helped with my hundred of questions and even helped me attain a usd psn card when I didnt know how. I now have a level 100 account ^^ I reccomend this seller

Originally posted by OfficialJesseP View Post
If you're looking to have your trophies done look no further than Wosley's shop.

Originally posted by User43564354 View Post
Thanks for the new trophys on my account went really fast best seller Smile

Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Helped me out again with a few more games!Happy

Originally posted by PSNTROPHYHUNTER View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Best modded shop on this site everyone should make deals here and not from people who like to use bots to increase their shop thread views....

Originally posted by Affidare View Post
1000% Legit Geo

Originally posted by Yabincud37 View Post
Legit

Originally posted by TheFray View Post
Have used Wosley for many deals in the past - Always takes care in his work and Timestamps are always done legitimately looking. Wouldn't go with anyone else in the modding scene.

Originally posted by itachi11 View Post
I have used wosley for many great deals. The guy does his work hard and fast. Excellent communication and a guy I trust with ps3 trophies/timestamps

Thanks a lot for the many trophies the 2500Platins and 100+ Trophys.I have looking for for a long time for a good seller i have found Wosley he it's the best he's fast and very nice thanks for all Smile

Thanks for the 75 platinum best seller / very fast and very nice Smile

Originally posted by Nympfia View Post
Quick and 100% reliable! Would definitely recommend

Originally posted by Pinpoint87 View Post
Great seller. Fast and great communication.

Originally posted by Pinpoint87 View Post
Great seller and very efficient. Thanks again!

Originally posted by danilo_BR View Post
Wosley is a trustworthy personm,... can buy !

Originally posted by James reborn View Post
I VOUCH DEFINITELY !!!

Originally posted by ruufeue7 View Post
This man is 100% legit.

Originally posted by UltraInf3cTioNz View Post
Wosley is definitely the best seller on ngu 100% and I would give him 5 stars for the fast and completion service he does for my accounts. Thank you so much bro for the shop and everything you do here! Smile

Originally posted by Levisaurus View Post
Has helped me with multiple gamesHappy look forward to you helping me more

Last edited by Wosley ; 02-12-2023 at 08:10 AM.

The following 68 users say thank you to Wosley for this useful post:

_Nickster, .:SolidSnake:., aeneax, Affidare, albert2wesker, alialmulal_98, Aman-Sangar, Botty, burntlink, Carramrod235, DaHansi, danilo_BR, DarkFatalis1994, User43564354, EmreCurumez, FBl-9II, UNKNOW_Theft, Fined, Force, GDPOVER9000, GLITCHED_DJANGO, gothpoop, HeavyWeightGFX, ignored467, itachi11, James reborn, KmartSecurity89, Levisaurus, lukasLccb, M4CarbineSin, RoyalBlue726, mitch27, Mr. Clark, NeoWings, Nickneem, NoblemanThief, OfficialJesseP, Pinpoint87, POKITARU, ProbablyRaging, PSNTROPHYHUNTER, R4zGr1Z, rapas01, RedNovaDragon11, ROCKY_southpaw, ruufeue7, SadCharlie, Sakomura, Shadow, shunter, SiNz, SolidKazuma, Spcedead678, TCICT, TheFray, TheMightyMoJo, UltraInf3cTioNz, Unit1337, AngelsCry, Vice City, Vicodin10, Waqel Laith, Webslasher, Wildarms, xB-Crafty, xofreshprince, Yabincud37, yahoocool

The following user groaned Wosley for this awful post:

DesperateAsshole
04-23-2020, 06:24 PM #425
Great! Fast! And very professional
Thanks

The following user thanked nicola5154 for this useful post:

Wosley
04-25-2020, 01:21 PM #426
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Shop open today.
04-30-2020, 05:56 PM #427