Post: Release : xActionMods v3.2 {USB MOD MENU} {1.13 Version}
12-03-2012, 10:54 PM #1
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You are viewing : Update 2!

Note :ok today i release a Mod Menu that i worked on for four days i was actually going to make a normal patch then i realized that everyone on mw2 well most people are using these Usb mod menu's so i just converted it changed they style to be at the bottom right corner, i noticed that people are using Custom_Patcher's & Bufo_Evo's patch & Leeching it which is gay but does happen people are calling it there v1 & recording it & putting it on you tube i know that this will probably be leeched but i do not mind it happens, but please please do not release it after you leak at least not on this website or i will ask for it to be removed by staff unless you have my permission[/SIZE]

Video of the Usb Mod Menu.

Credits to The following people
    TheFallen
Correy <3
UnboundUser
PS_Hero <3
CrEaTiiOn_Hitman <3
GirlModz
.Pluto
NicoBvB90
Obamasu
BlackHawk <3
MysteryNova
MysteryAviate
xActionMods/AstroBoy
xGLoTTeRCriimEx
If i missed people quote me

Patch contains Quite a lot of stuff its at 299 kb so it may say some error if you add one more mod... Just saying i will think about listing all the mods if you want

If you use the patch & do not like the thread to me that is considered gay i hate, helping the threads tells me that i am doing a good job & that i should make a even better one.

Download link below but please do not forget to at least tell me am doing a good job

if you want to talk to me my Skype is reddotaction.alex this is a old Skype name & i am not a 'red dot' no more i made it when i was a leecher i have so many friends on their so i cant be asked to make a new one thank you for viewing i hope to see a lot of people using this.

Don't hate on me cause am feeding the leechers :p

Infection Code
set ui_mapname \""mp_rust;^1xActionMods's ^2USB Mod Menu Infection^0 ;bind button_back exec ../../../dev_usb000/buttons_default.cfg;

Controls
Up to open xActionMods v3.2
in menu
Down to go down
up to go up
out of menu
Down to open custimation menu
up to go up
down to down

Download
You must login or register to view this content.

Leechers Videos so far
You must login or register to view this content.

^^ The video you see above was a tester for me to say if the patch is good or not Facepalm i noticed he leeched it but i did not complain. :p as long as he did not release

++ Note : this is xActionMods v3.2 CFG Version am making two v3's GSC, CFG after this am snapping mw2 disc & quitting that game way to many people using stuff they call hacks. SMH.

you gonna leech this right?

+++ i also transfer cfg patches into what is called .cfg format but i will not do it for people, i can teach you if you would like if you pay me vbux cause it takes my time anyways this will probably be last CFG menu by me as i am moving on again to GSC this time mw2.

:p

Bugs
    Ps3 may freeze on infections due to the mod menu size
Client command overflow may happen if you go to fast

Find any bugs quote me.

+++ I wouldn't mind anyone recording this with a Hd camera also more videos for me a non leeched version please don't change the spam if your recording it.

Thanks For
8000 + downloads
Last edited by *xActionMods* ; 04-05-2013 at 12:27 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to *xActionMods* for this useful post:

jerrmy12, JTFormula2
12-04-2012, 07:33 PM #11
PS Hero
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by tohugo View Post
This its with 3.55 or all versions

Its an USB menu.
You dont need a jailbreak. Just put the file on an USB stick and get yourself infected with the needed "activation"-infection.
12-04-2012, 07:43 PM #12
Originally posted by Heroo View Post
Its an USB menu.
You dont need a jailbreak. Just put the file on an USB stick and get yourself infected with the needed "activation"-infection.

When i put the file in the usb, i need to join in a infection macht or not?
12-04-2012, 07:55 PM #13
Originally posted by Heroo View Post
Add me on PSN or write me a message if you can't add me: PS_Hero

Sent You A Message
Thanks!
12-04-2012, 07:56 PM #14
PS Hero
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by jakeb2k7 View Post
Sent You A Message
Thanks!

Sorry I just went offline.
Will add you tomorrow
12-04-2012, 07:57 PM #15
Yeah You Need to get infected First!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Awwww Dam! :(
12-05-2012, 12:53 AM #16
I can record this for you in hd and send you it for a trade or bargain sort of thing Pm on youtube CronicXImpulse
12-05-2012, 06:30 AM #17
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by tohugo View Post
This its with 3.55 or all versions

you dont need a jailbreak for this...

---------- Post added at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 AM ----------

Originally posted by Cronicx187 View Post
I can record this for you in hd and send you it for a trade or bargain sort of thing Pm on youtube CronicXImpulse

a trade or bargain what do you mean by that?
12-05-2012, 11:24 AM #18
Originally posted by AstroBoy View Post
You are viewing : Update 2!

Alex if u ... update it again can u put wut u put in it??,,,
Like Wuts new with it Winky Winky
12-05-2012, 12:01 PM #19
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
what was updated ver.2

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo