07-21-2013, 01:23 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi ngu , im verry exciting because i find a way to get host only super speed ! ill give a preview asap ! thats my last thread about cfg ill start making patch ! reply if you want the code keep the topic alive
11-27-2013, 06:05 PM #11
i think I've got it....

set HostSpeedON "bind button_lstick vstr HostSpeedFunc"
set HostSpeedOFF "bind button_lstick +gostand;g_speed 190"
set HostSpeedFunc "g_speed 350;wait 5;+gostand;wait 5;-gostand;wait 5;reset g_speed"
12-09-2013, 09:27 PM #12
JakeP0500
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 847 View Post
theirs host only super speed?

I use
    player_sprintspeedscale 3

This only works for the host (I'm pretty sure, not 100% though). If you use it as a client, it sprints fast, but puts you back to where the server thinks you are.
12-09-2013, 11:11 PM #13
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
This is the most useless thing i've seen in a while if what i see in my mind is correct then this would be very pointless seeing as it wouldn't even be host only Winky Winky and it wouldn't be how you want it....

Everytime you move super speed would be on and that wouldn't be fun :( you can just put super speed on model 1887's if you own a cfw if you want host only super speed
*Yes i know if host the models work for all* but the super speed isn't as smooth as for the host so it wouldn't be that bad
12-10-2013, 01:37 AM #14
Savage_847
Vault dweller
Originally posted by JakeP0500 View Post
I use
    player_sprintspeedscale 3

This only works for the host (I'm pretty sure, not 100% though). If you use it as a client, it sprints fast, but puts you back to where the server thinks you are.

or "g_speed #" cause it make walking and sprinting faster at the same time, "player_sprintspeedscale #" just make sprinting faster
12-10-2013, 05:30 PM #15
JakeP0500
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by 847 View Post
or "g_speed #" cause it make walking and sprinting faster at the same time, "player_sprintspeedscale #" just make sprinting faster

It's my opinion, but wouldn't you want it to be sprinting? Then no-one else would get the benefits?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo