04-16-2013, 02:37 AM #1
Sir Right
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.LOBBY STATUSYou must login or register to view this content.

You must login or register to view this content.

HOW TO JOIN

1. Send a Friend Request to: {TO BE ANNOUNCED}
2. Quote this Post Saying you added me, and your PSN ID, or I won't add you, since people that aren't from NGU adding me, and lying.[/u]
3. I will delete you once a day has passed.

IMPORTANT (READ SPOILER)

[/size]

If you do not do the above, you won't be accepted.

CURRENT INFECTIONS

[/size]

CFG (HOST YOUR OWN LOBBY)
AA (Aim Assist)
UAV (Radar Always On)
Mini Menu and other Bundles

---]CFG CLAN IS UNDER MAINTENANCE[----

Want to receive unlimited infections, or collaborate to the infection community?
Join to be a hoster or a member in the CFG clan!
You must login or register to view this content.

[/i]
Last edited by Sir Right ; 06-09-2014 at 12:40 AM. Reason: THREAD REMODEL/LOBBY TEMPORARILY CLOSED

The following 64 users say thank you to Sir Right for this useful post:

-JM-, βounceModz, 20120, Apex_Sinatra, Atrejus, Beat_KillerzZ, benjaming58, BerkXT, cheese&crack, Chris Vega, ciccione98, corkshow, DarkPassenger, DatDudeJG, DazedMods, Dixzn, Dlink636, docter matt, enteralt, Ero5, Evil_Hackz, Flipyyz, G-G-J, GIRL_MoDz--BEST, Hmoob_Mods, Jacob364, Jaden_bricks, Jordan G., JTX85, Julien, Junral-, KobeTheCoder, MegaMister, Merzoh, Mhammed2211, ModdedTroller, Most-Dope, MRHackzFTW, Murkicidal, Nandish007, NAST3Y, NooneSpecific, John, Omit, Owen5556, rasmus_18, sewoman, SilverASH, TeaR SaqQ, Thirst, Tom1210, Tommy Little, tonyto96, totschlagen, tygouvion123, tylerjames12345, Wark-Ferrari, xCallMehLove, Yostin, zero369
04-17-2013, 09:34 PM #11
TheChosenOne
Level 1 Trustworthy
Originally posted by zabznipez View Post
Lobby Status: OPEN, START JOINING
[If I am Offline just send me a PSN Request, and I'll add you once back on, please after you send request, post a reply here saying you added me and what your PSN is.]

If you don't want to be deleted from Friends List after a day, and want Fast Access to my Infections, I'll discuss vBux price via PM, PM me if interested Winky Winky

Current Infection: CFG / UAV/AIMBOT OR 9TH Level 69 so your rank is displayed publicly when you get level 70!

To get in the lobby add PSN:
DanGamingStudios

If you want to request a infection, when you add me message me with what infection, if I'm online I will change it.

Hope you try me out! Smile

CFG used: ZMad-Menu - Credits to ZMad-Modder

Give some support! Subscribe to You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

message sent :y:
04-17-2013, 10:44 PM #12
zape
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dan.cfg View Post
[If I am Offline just send me a PSN Request, and I'll add you once back on, please after you send request, post a reply here saying you added me and what your PSN is.]

If you don't want to be deleted from Friends List after a day, and want Fast Access to my Infections, prices here:

50k - 1 Week
150k - Forever

Current Infection: CFG / UAV/AIMBOT OR 9TH Level 69 so your rank is displayed publicly when you get level 70!

Please, after you send request, quote this in a reply, so I get the notification, saying you added me and what your PSN is or I won't add you since many people aren't from NGU.

DanGamingStudios

If you want to request a infection, when you add me message me with what infection, if I'm online I will change it.

Give some support! Subscribe to You must login or register to view this content. and You must login or register to view this content.

I sent a request from UncleNunu300 i want AA/UAV
04-17-2013, 10:46 PM #13
Sir Right
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by zape View Post
I sent a request from UncleNunu300 i want AA/UAV

Added, enjoy!
04-17-2013, 10:47 PM #14
Originally posted by Dan.cfg View Post

If you don't want to be deleted from Friends List after a day, and want Fast Access to my Infections, prices here:

50k - 1 Week
150k - Forever

Please, after you send request, quote this in a reply, so I get the notification, saying you added me and what your PSN is or I won't add you since many people aren't from NGU.

DanGamingStudios

Sent LGxTragic
04-17-2013, 10:48 PM #15
added psn: XxNaStYcLuTcH-
04-17-2013, 10:49 PM #16
Sir Right
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LGxTragic View Post
Sent LGxTragic

Originally posted by xXbUrNoNeXx View Post
added psn: XxNaStYcLuTcH-

Added, tell me what you want and enjoy!
04-17-2013, 11:13 PM #17
legit he added me Smile
04-17-2013, 11:36 PM #18
psn - DiamondCo_Supply
i added you
04-18-2013, 01:10 AM #19
Sir Right
Bounty hunter
Lobby is online again! Start joining, but remember to follow the procedures above my PSN Name in Thread.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo