Post: Hosting MW2 Unlock all / CFG Infection Lobby 24/7 Hosting Free [1.14]
10-11-2013, 02:40 PM #1
rishul
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Add Crypted_Modd3r and I'll send you Invite for lobby

Lobby is RTE so you dont need any cfg infection , Also Hosting CFG Infections for those who need

Add me on Skype if you need any help : rishul.jain

Lobby STATUS : CLOSED (For a While)

Please MENTION you are from NGU So I know I am not adding any Random. Also comment your PSN ID on the Post.

P.S If I am in XMB just Message me what you need I will invite you to lobby Smile

I am using Ansitys v2 patch for Infections and iMCSx Unlock all Tool for Unlock all Smile

Guys if you don't know what CFG infection is don't ask for it and Message me asking how to use it , Search YouTube Google or NGU itself to understand CFG Infection Dont message me in Game asking how to use Menu.

PROOF:

Last edited by rishul ; 12-05-2014 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Thread Updated, Didn't knew my Thread was moved to Free Service Section

The following 26 users say thank you to rishul for this useful post:

Adzkii, Bigdogmoya1, BioNutella, Blade-Stride, ChangeMyNamePls, DeNoMix, EternalHabit, Floatd, Georgeashby, Jordan, Junral-, TheMightyMoJo, Sting, LulzBus, marcin9-_, Mui_G, ROBERT_ROWL_, Scotty4.11, Skeammermodz, Oklahomo, TehLoneWolfz, The1337xLew-, thebigman691, toonfsdb12, Leal, ZeN MoDdErZ
10-31-2013, 10:02 PM #56
Default Avatar
MLB
Originally posted by rishul View Post
Add Free_MoDz-- and I'll send you Invite for lobby

Lobby is RTE so you dont need any cfg infection , Also Hosting CFG Infections for those who need

Lobby STATUS : OPEN

Please MENTION you are from NGU So I know I am not adding any Random. Also comment your PSN ID on the Post.

P.S If I am in XMB just Message me what you need I will invite you to lobby Smile[/B]

I am using Ansitys v2 patch for Infections and iMCSx Unlock all Tool for Unlock all Smile
You have reached maximum friends, add Hellixed. Thanks.
11-01-2013, 12:49 AM #57
Scotty4.11
You talkin to me?
Psn likk2fuk_bitc4s
11-01-2013, 02:46 AM #58
rishul
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Hellixed View Post
You have reached maximum friends, add Hellixed. Thanks.

Deleted Few People..

The following 2 users say thank you to rishul for this useful post:

Ero5,
11-01-2013, 10:28 AM #59
psn - ItalianSkillz09
11-01-2013, 08:17 PM #60
SeemsLegal is the name Winky Winky
11-01-2013, 08:41 PM #61
Jordan
Can’t trickshot me!
oO-je_199-Oo
11-02-2013, 08:38 AM #62

P.S If I am in XMB just Message me what you need I will invite you to lobby Smile[/B]

Nice DoG Smile
11-02-2013, 03:43 PM #63
TheCrimsonEcho
Bounty hunter

PSN: CrimsonEcho
11-02-2013, 03:54 PM #64
Hey! Send me a message on skype, i donated.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo