Post: How to edit a MW2 Custom patch and make it your own!
09-22-2012, 02:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Yes, its finally here, how to edit a MW2 Custom Patch.
We've all seen the edits which can be downloaded but everyone asks, how to do it themselves
and well, I'll show you. All download links are at the bottom of this thread.

Okay, lets get modding.
Download the patch, and rename it to patch_mp ---IMPORTANT: SAVE THIS PATCH INTO YOUR DESKTOP
Now, using the patch converter, open the patch from your desktop, and convert it from PS3 to XBOX.
Do this even if you are going to use it on a ps3 or PC. The patch will save into the folder of the patch converter.
Now, open the patch in FF Viewer. Once you have done this, under raw files, go to ChromePlayaFTW or something along those lines
Scroll down abit and you should see this:
p freezeControlsWrapper( true );
p VisionSetNakedForPlayer( "blacktest", 5 );
p SetStance( "prone" );
p thread mT("^2IfzaalLobbies: ^1You Know What I Tell PRICKS?");
wait 6;
p thread mT("^2IfzaalLobbies: ^1That Won't Stop Crying?");
wait 6;
p thread mT("^2IfzaalLobbies: ^1I Tell Them");
wait 4;
p thread mT("^2IfzaalLobbies: ^1To Get Their YOUNG ASSES");
wait 6;
p thread mT("^2IfzaalLobbies: ^1OUT OF MY FUCKING LOBBY!");
wait 6;
p setClientDvar("password", "");
kick(p getEntityNumber());

Now, This is my edit, the original reads something else, but when you kick someone, i think this is the message that comes up. As you can see i have clearly edited this bit. I have added my name instead of ChromePlaya's and changed around the words slightly.

Now, lets make this patch your own!
Under AllMossysStuffHere you should find something like this
wT(){self iPrintln("^0Welcome To ElityMossy 9.11. Press [{+actionslot 1}] to open the MENU.");

I have changed mine to wT(){self iPrintln("^0Welcome To IfzaalLobbies CL! . Press [{+actionslot 1}] to open the MENU.");
When you start the game, in the left hand corner in the kill feed you will see this, or anyone you VIP / give rights to will see this.

Now these are just the basics. You can now go ahead and edit what you wish, but only edit the bits where there is writing, such as "Welcome to EliteMossy" and "^2 NOW YOUR FUCKED" etc. You don't want to be editing things that are supposed to be the same, and always save backups of the original and the edited files.
After you have edited your patch, convert it back to ps3, then to the BLES/BLUS your MW2 is.
Happy Editing Happy

Downloads:
You must login or register to view this content. <-- EliteMossy's Patch
You must login or register to view this content. <-- Patch converter
You must login or register to view this content. <-- FF Viewer

Enjoy Happy
Btw, this is my first ever tutorial, sorry if i typed too much or anything, enjoy! Smile Happy

UPDATE:
KEEP EliteMossy's name in your PS3. In the killfeed edit, I highly suggest you put:
wT(){self iPrintln("^0Welcome To [yourname]'s CL! By EliteMossy . Press [{+actionslot 1}] to open the MENU.");
Failing to do this is Leaching! DONT get rid of elitemossy's name completely!
Last edited by ifzaalahmed786 ; 09-22-2012 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Forgot something important

The following 2 users say thank you to ifzaalahmed786 for this useful post:

Cien, Script Kiddie

The following 19 users groaned at ifzaalahmed786 for this awful post:

AgentSexyPig, CoDyMoDz1000XD, HackersForHire, Heaney, hibye3, jets, Karoolus, KCxFTW, JokerRey, Neff, OmGRhys-x, Rangers 1690, RaspberryIce, TheHomeTown97, TheJaRniBoi, Vampytwistッ, Vanz
12-29-2012, 03:48 PM #29
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by forflah123 View Post
because people need to lean how to leech

wtf Not Happy or Sad @_@ ~_~
12-31-2012, 01:54 AM #30
imTheRev
Pokemon Trainer
Nigga Thats Leeching
01-01-2013, 05:37 AM #31
Originally posted by ifzaalahmed786 View Post
Yes, its finally here, how to edit a MW2 Custom Patch.
We've all seen the edits which can be downloaded but everyone asks, how to do it themselves

Okay, lets get modding.
Download the patch, and rename it to patch_mp ---IMPORTANT: SAVE THIS PATCH INTO YOUR DESKTOP
Now, using the patch converter, open the patch from your desktop, and convert it from PS3 to XBOX.
Do this even if you are going to use it on a ps3 or PC. The patch will save into the folder of the patch converter.
Now, open the patch in FF Viewer. Once you have done this, under raw files, go to ChromePlayaFTW or something along those lines
p SetStance( "prone" );
wait 6;
wait 6;
wait 4;
wait 6;
wait 6;

Now, This is my edit, the original reads something else, but when you kick someone, i think this is the message that comes up. As you can see i have clearly edited this bit. I have added my name instead of ChromePlaya's and changed around the words slightly.

wT(){self iPrintln("^0Welcome To ElityMossy 9.11. Press [{+actionslot 1}] to open the MENU.");

I have changed mine to wT(){self iPrintln("^0Welcome To IfzaalLobbies CL! . Press [{+actionslot 1}] to open the MENU.");
When you start the game, in the left hand corner in the kill feed you will see this, or anyone you VIP / give rights to will see this.

Now these are just the basics. You can now go ahead and edit what you wish, but only edit the bits where there is writing, such as "Welcome to EliteMossy" and "^2 NOW YOUR FUCKED" etc. You don't want to be editing things that are supposed to be the same, and always save backups of the original and the edited files.
After you have edited your patch, convert it back to ps3, then to the BLES/BLUS your MW2 is.
Happy Editing Happy

Downloads:

Enjoy Happy
Btw, this is my first ever tutorial, sorry if i typed too much or anything, enjoy! Smile Happy

UPDATE:
KEEP EliteMossy's name in your PS3. In the killfeed edit, I highly suggest you put:
wT(){self iPrintln("^0Welcome To [yourname]'s CL! By EliteMossy . Press [{+actionslot 1}] to open the MENU.");

this taught me a lot i have allready started working on my v5 and v7, my v5 looks better than xActionMods v5 but it's a edit of it and my v7 am gonna be editing that later thanks for this tut Cool Man (aka Tustin)
01-01-2013, 01:06 PM #32
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
I'll give you an A* for effort. But everyone knows now who follow the NGU MW2 section how to at least edit a patch.
This however is leeching a patch.

This is literally a CTRL + F job in a thread.

Yes you see patches on NGU that have just had there name taken out of them with no credits and they just get groaned..
But if you see people who spent a lot of time editing a patch, adding new features, changing it all around, making it look different with different shaders and all that then there is nothing wrong with that as they have spent a long time working on something and not just taking their name out of it. EG

White Water
Black Diamond v3
Super Lemon Haze

xRobertDavisx, JokerRey, HeticOnline, & CmD-x all spend a long time trying to make their patches the best and this is a good example of what i mean.

(PS Do not mention my RDC v6.7 edit ! I Will kill you.. That was a long story Winky Winky)
T
01-29-2014, 09:21 AM #33
It says i need a 64-Bit Version :// pleasee help
01-29-2014, 08:02 PM #34
Originally posted by ifzaalahmed786 View Post
Yes, its finally here, how to edit a MW2 Custom Patch.

Okay, lets get modding.
p SetStance( "prone" );
wait 6;
wait 6;
wait 4;
wait 6;
wait 6;

Happy Editing Happy

Downloads:

Enjoy Happy

UPDATE:

Rename the title to
How to leach a Patch
02-01-2014, 08:38 PM #35
LOL Who gives a fuck who leeches you act like modding gonna get you somewhere in life, these people have fun while you work your ass off for a dumb mod menu. =3
Last edited by Funzaur ; 02-01-2014 at 08:41 PM.
02-01-2014, 08:46 PM #36
SupaSavage831
Bounty hunter
Can anybody host CFG?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo