02-17-2013, 04:18 PM #1
Specter
Pro Memer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, the time has finally come. I have finished the MW2 Patch Maker v1. The only thing is, the preview in the program for the welcome message generator DOESN'T work for all emblems yet. This is a BETA, which means there may be a few bugs here and there. I need some people to test it to consider I do not have a jailbroken console, and I am not 100% sure if it works yet. Once I have a few beta testers that send me reports on it, and it gets going all good, the Public Stable version will be released. The program is currently in Public Beta. If you cannot PM or don't want to, you can comment on the thread too.

Anybody can try this beta, there is NO restrictions, but if you test it please send a report to me via PM so I know if it works or if there is anything I have to fix. Download below.

Download --> You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan --> You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Specter ; 02-17-2013 at 04:34 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Specter for this useful post:

iTruceFret, FutureOps, zUnboundPatcher
02-17-2013, 04:52 PM #2
Choopie
Little One
My Security picked up a backdoor :cry:
02-17-2013, 04:53 PM #3
Duzkuh♥
Do a barrel roll!
No pic/vid? :p
02-17-2013, 04:56 PM #4
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by TreasureMan View Post
My Security picked up a backdoor :cry:

I posted a virus scan by virustotal, and no detections came up. Just disable the internet, and temporarily disable your Anti-Virus, I don't know why it would be picking up a false positive.

Originally posted by Corley View Post

I posted a video on the preview post. I didn't see fit to make another one.

The following user thanked Specter for this useful post:

Eminem.
02-18-2013, 01:32 AM #5
Shots.
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Duzkuh

here is that vid

The following user thanked Shots. for this useful post:

Specter
02-18-2013, 02:24 AM #6
iTruceFret
[move]From now on, call me DRAGON.[/move]
Nice. I actually thought this was a build for the 1.14. Nice stuff man. I like it.
02-18-2013, 02:51 AM #7
"11th Prestige" != self setPlayerData( "prestige", 10 );
02-18-2013, 02:59 AM #8
Specter
Pro Memer
Originally posted by DidUknowiPwn View Post
"11th Prestige" != self setPlayerData( "prestige", 10 );

I don't see that in my code anywhere. But I do see where I have prestige 11 and it says ( "prestige", 10 );. Thanks man, I'll fix that Smile
02-18-2013, 03:04 AM #9
FutureOps
Little One
Originally posted by JcJedi View Post
Well, the time has finally come. I have finished the MW2 Patch Maker v1. The only thing is, the preview in the program for the welcome message generator DOESN'T work for all emblems yet. This is a BETA, which means there may be a few bugs here and there. I need some people to test it to consider I do not have a jailbroken console, and I am not 100% sure if it works yet. Once I have a few beta testers that send me reports on it, and it gets going all good, the Public Stable version will be released. The program is currently in Public Beta. If you cannot PM or don't want to, you can comment on the thread too.

Anybody can try this beta, there is NO restrictions, but if you test it please send a report to me via PM so I know if it works or if there is anything I have to fix. Download below.

Download --> You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan --> You must login or register to view this content.

I can definately help you with scripts to add Awesome face

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo