03-26-2013, 01:00 AM #1
KadenxC28
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey! Just making a quick thread to show a sneak peak of my new mod menu, Pringle Patch v1 Smile It will be released when I'm finished! And will be a patch and .cfg! Sooo yeah, leave suggestions and constructive criticism, I only have about 30 minutes into it right now :P

Downloads: Base: You must login or register to view this content.
Actual Menu: You must login or register to view this content.

Oh BTW i am working on a page selector. you can see it in the first sub menu. Pretty sure I'm the first person to do this but if I'm not, let me know!

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

Why groan but not criticize me?
Last edited by KadenxC28 ; 03-26-2013 at 01:00 AM. Reason: BOOBIES

The following 13 users groaned at KadenxC28 for this awful post:

-Xperia-, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., blackhawk2299, ByteSource, CoDyMoDz1000XD, HanleyzHD♚, Lols6842, Lucy Pinder, SC58, Script Kiddie, The Kosmic, Zack.
03-26-2013, 01:04 AM #2
The Kosmic
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by KadenxC28 View Post
Why groan but not say why? At least have a reason :/

I groaned because this thread is poorly un-organized , there is absolutely no credits,no video or what special contents you have in it and what really disgust me is that it is .cfg :n: .Im am not gonna be the only one to groan expect about 5 more coming from other people Smile Sorry for the in-convienence UnKewl Bro UnKewl
03-26-2013, 01:38 AM #3
Script Kiddie
At least I can fight
Hey! Just making a quick thread to show a sneak peak of my new mod menu, Pringle Patch v1 Smile It will be released when I'm finished! And will be a patch and .cfg! Sooo yeah, leave suggestions and constructive criticism, I only have about 30 minutes into it right now :P

Oh BTW i am working on a page selector. you can see it in the first sub menu. Pretty sure I'm the first person to do this but if I'm not, let me know!

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

poor thread not enough information man and your not the first to do a page selector Smile put time and effort into your patch and try to be uniqe. take your time that to me makes good things my opinion...
03-26-2013, 08:30 AM #4
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by Mr.Kosmic View Post
I groaned because this thread is poorly un-organized , there is absolutely no credits,no video or what special contents you have in it and what really disgust me is that it is .cfg :n: .Im am not gonna be the only one to groan expect about 5 more coming from other people Smile Sorry for the in-convienence UnKewl Bro UnKewl

Get A Life And stop to groanded all the time
every theard that a little not good you groanded gush get a life people
03-26-2013, 08:33 AM #5
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by KRACKERSTYLE View Post
poor thread not enough information man and your not the first to do a page selector Smile put time and effort into your patch and try to be uniqe. take your time that to me makes good things my opinion...

Get A Life And stop to groanded all the time
every theard that a little not good you groanded gush get a life people

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 AM ----------

Hey! Just making a quick thread to show a sneak peak of my new mod menu, Pringle Patch v1 Smile It will be released when I'm finished! And will be a patch and .cfg! Sooo yeah, leave suggestions and constructive criticism, I only have about 30 minutes into it right now :P

People here dont have a life
so they groanded every chance they have just ignore of them
03-26-2013, 03:18 PM #6
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Knife View Post
People here dont have a life
so they groanded every chance they have just ignore of them

And you A Leecher Lol ^^
03-26-2013, 03:57 PM #7
The thread represents your patch. You have put No effort in the thread, & the thread is shit, so the patch must be shit if your not even trying to make it stand out. & Its not a preview if we can't even see what the menu looks like....

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

a little not good

:dumb: Are you blind or something? Or getting paid to stick up for him
03-26-2013, 04:01 PM #8
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by JxckMods View Post
And you A Leecher Lol ^^

why u say such a thing?
i know there is a rumor on me that im a leecher but im not
im not a leecher xFusionzModz make this rumor on me because im a jewish
Here The proof:

You must login or register to view this content.
03-26-2013, 04:58 PM #9
JackMods-
Can’t trickshot me!
why u say such a thing?
i know there is a rumor on me that im a leecher but im not
im not a leecher xFusionzModz make this rumor on me because im a jewish
Here The proof:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ^^ :fa:
03-26-2013, 05:05 PM #10
I came here to see somethig decent... Not the everyday nooby posts :/

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.