Post: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Modern Warfare 2 Save Editor
05-04-2013, 08:34 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Uhhhhh it's me again now bringing you a new save editor Claps lol xD

This application allows you to open, view Modern Warfare 2 Game Saves DVARS And Values, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

You must login or register to view this content.

How To Use Tool:
Copy Modern Warfare 2 Game Save from PS3 to PC
Start Up Application and Open The Game Save Folder
Edit Game Saves however you like
Save All to save every changes to have made to the save files
Copy back to PS3 and you should be good to go.

Make Sure you got .NET Framework 4.0!!

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3 Winky Winky
- Also if you want more space, just remove some DVARS with the Remove button to gain more space

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have SAVEGAME.SVG file and that you have framework 4.0...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

If you have any problems or bugs, please send me a PM ("Private Message")
Thanks for downloading and please don't abuse a good and enjoyable game

Thanks Ansity Happy

Last edited by Red-EyeX32 ; 05-05-2013 at 07:01 PM.

The following 52 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

{H} | Exception, *xActionMods*, /SneakerStreet/, aerosoul94, AGENT RIPGUT, Alex-George-HnM, Ansity., Ben, ByteSource, YouAppreciateMe, Chip ♞, codmadz332, Devastation, Sabotage, doodyxxx, Ero5, NGUsoldier, HolyCreepsHacks, hqnt, Callumeleyy, ilasthope, Ismaeel74, James90, ResistTheJamsha, KINGMANI, makeabce, Mango_Knife, Mr__Tenticals, MW2TopTenWORLD, nick526xxh1, Nickolas47, npsmick11, P$ycho, Rex Evil, RichModder, Master Ro, SC58, Script Kiddie, Silent Assassin, SnaY, SubTheKy3s, Wattsy, worrorfight, X-GHOST-X, xePixTvx, xGreekModzHD, zDirrTy__-, zZHackzZ
05-05-2013, 12:12 PM #20
Mango_Knife
In my man cave
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Uhhhhh it's me again now bringing you a new save editor Claps lol xD

This application allows you to open, view Modern Warfare 2 Game Saves DVARS And Values, this can be used for USB modding without any JB/CFW PS3.

Do not remove any files in the application's folder because then its not going to work correctly.

How To Use Tool:

NOTE!:
- Make sure when you are saving, that the space left is greater than or equal to 3 Winky Winky
- Also if you want more space, just remove some DVARS with the Remove button to gain more space

FAQ:
- If you are having problems opening your gamesave, make sure you have SAVEGAME.SVG file and that you have framework 4.0...

- If you cant save your gamesave, then make sure you have all the files that came with the tool in the .RAR file.

- If you are having problems with the MSCVR100.dll error, then go to this site You must login or register to view this content. and download the .exe.

Another Red-Eyex32 Great tool
Great job i like it
05-05-2013, 12:18 PM #21
Is this for Single Player only?
05-05-2013, 12:44 PM #22
Is the only way to get the menu is to play in spec ops? Cos i just want it for campaign.
05-05-2013, 01:12 PM #23
Originally posted by HnM View Post
Is the only way to get the menu is to play in spec ops? Cos i just want it for campaign.

You can play for campaign and online special ops Happy
05-05-2013, 01:42 PM #24
This never works for me... I open the save, delete some dvars to make space, add in what I want, I have like +200 space left. I try save and it says the file is too large/small. Close It, re-open save from usb, then it says a non-negative number is required and the dvar list is empty but says -5547...
05-05-2013, 01:43 PM #25
Originally posted by HnM View Post
This never works for me... I open the save, delete some dvars to make space, add in what I want, I have like +200 space left. I try save and it says the file is too large/small. Close It, re-open save from usb, then it says a non-negative number is required and the dvar list is empty but says -5547...

Message me on skype ill send you my save
05-05-2013, 05:10 PM #26
ByteSource
League Champion
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Uhhhhh it's me again now bringing you a new save editor Claps lol xD

How To Use Tool:

NOTE!:

FAQ:

you should of never released this, now what cod game are you going to play in peace? well the best COD not mw2>:(. you should take this down
05-05-2013, 05:16 PM #27
*xActionMods*
I’m too L33T
[QUOTE='[ iHcXD ];5225051']you should of never released this, now what cod game are you going to play in peace? well the best COD not mw2>:(. you should take this down[/QUOTE]

it's for special ops mate... special ops has always been fucked
05-05-2013, 05:19 PM #28
[QUOTE='[ iHcXD ];5225051']you should of never released this, now what cod game are you going to play in peace? well the best COD not mw2>:(. you should take this down[/QUOTE]

It's for online special ops and campaign :/....

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo