THREAD: MW2 New Command: OpenMenu
  1. 07-15-2013, 04:02 AM
    ModdedModder's Avatar
    ModdedModder
    Gym leader
    ModdedModder's Avatar
    ModdedModder
    Gym leader
    330
    Posts
    3,692
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Hello NextGenUpdate Users. I have no idea if this has ever been released but I'm going to post this anyways.

    This is a command I came across when I looking through other commands. This command can open GameMenus Like Leave Game Menu, Change Class Menu, Change Team Menu, Controls Menu, Find Game Menu, And Party Menu.

    Hope Someone Can find a better uses for these... I found out if you open the Find Game Menu and choose a game, it looks for a online game while you are in a match. But it can Freeze your PS3 if you let it try to find a game for more than 5 min.

    You need ToggleMenu so it sets the binds to move and select an option... except for Menu_Xboxlive

    togglemenu;openmenu popup_leavegame

    togglemenu;openmenu popup_findgame

    togglemenu;openmenu onemanarmy

    togglemenu;openmenu ingame_controls

    togglemenu;openmenu changeclass

    openmenu menu_xboxlive


    Video:
  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ModdedModder For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , ,

  3. 07-15-2013, 07:03 AM
    FeverEmiqq's Avatar
    FeverEmiqq
    Do a barrel roll!
    FeverEmiqq's Avatar
    FeverEmiqq
    Do a barrel roll!
    131
    Posts
    1,586
    Reputation
    Jul 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    good shit bro ill give you credit
  4. 07-15-2013, 07:38 PM
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    583
    Posts
    2,163
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ModdedModder View Post
    Hello NextGenUpdate Users. I have no idea if this has ever been released but I'm going to post this anyways.

    This is a command I came across when I looking through other commands. This command can open GameMenus Like Leave Game Menu, Change Class Menu, Change Team Menu, Controls Menu, Find Game Menu, And Party Menu.

    Hope Someone Can find a better uses for these... I found out if you open the Find Game Menu and choose a game, it looks for a online game while you are in a match. But it can Freeze your PS3 if you let it try to find a game for more than 5 min.

    You need ToggleMenu so it sets the binds to move and select an option... except for Menu_Xboxlive

    togglemenu;openmenu popup_leavegame

    togglemenu;openmenu popup_findgame

    togglemenu;openmenu onemanarmy

    togglemenu;openmenu ingame_controls

    togglemenu;openmenu changeclass

    openmenu menu_xboxlive


    Video:


    i found these out in cod4 and they work good in mw2 and theirs alot more then these but good work Awesome face
  5. 07-15-2013, 07:51 PM
    ModdedModder's Avatar
    ModdedModder
    Gym leader
    ModdedModder's Avatar
    ModdedModder
    Gym leader
    330
    Posts
    3,692
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 847 View Post
    i found these out in cod4 and they work good in mw2 and theirs alot more then these but good work Awesome face


    I know there are alot more but these are the only ones that have worked for me. I tried all the ones I could find. I looked through the Zone and All GSC's... So IDK what else there is.
  6. 07-15-2013, 07:55 PM
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    583
    Posts
    2,163
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ModdedModder View Post
    I know there are alot more but these are the only ones that have worked for me. I tried all the ones I could find. I looked through the Zone and All GSC's... So IDK what else there is.


    i know me too i found some commands that make your character talk and makes the say command like some 1.11 menus have that
  7. 07-15-2013, 07:57 PM
    ModdedModder's Avatar
    ModdedModder
    Gym leader
    ModdedModder's Avatar
    ModdedModder
    Gym leader
    330
    Posts
    3,692
    Reputation
    Jun 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 847 View Post
    i know me too i found some commands that make your character talk and makes the say command like some 1.11 menus have that


    Oh that sound petty cool... You ever going to make a small release?
  8. 07-15-2013, 08:00 PM
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    583
    Posts
    2,163
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by ModdedModder View Post
    Oh that sound petty cool... You ever going to make a small release?


    nah just going to keep everything private for now on
  9. 07-16-2013, 02:17 PM
    640
    Posts
    2,030
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by 847 View Post
    nah just going to keep everything private for now on


    But yet you're the one that bitches when someone won't release something.
    Haha
  10. 07-17-2013, 05:21 AM
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    Savage_847's Avatar
    Savage_847
    Vault dweller
    583
    Posts
    2,163
    Reputation
    Apr 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AsteriskHD View Post
    But yet you're the one that bitches when someone won't release something.
    Haha


    i never bitch about someone not releasing shit so don't start talking shit if you don't know shit
  11. 07-17-2013, 07:18 AM
    *xActionMods*'s Avatar
    *xActionMods*
    I’m too L33T
    *xActionMods*'s Avatar
    *xActionMods*
    I’m too L33T
    1,421
    Posts
    10,156
    Reputation
    Sep 2012
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by AsteriskHD View Post
    But yet you're the one that bitches when someone won't release something.
    Haha


    wouldn't that be his choice; why would that make him a bitch?